I couldn't post my last thread until I deleted and replaced the "Unresolved" tag in the title

Users who are viewing this thread

mircalla

Recruit
It gave me an error message about needing a "prefix" and I had to guess at what it meant. If this goes through the first time I'll edit.

e: it did go through the first time! Not sure what's going on then

I'm guessing you removed the "Unresolved" prefix (which is applied by default) and left the prefixes empty when posting the thread, probably unintentionally. The prefix box is just above the thread title box when posting a thread. Support threads have to have a prefix on them to indicate their support status.

I had not removed the "Unresolved" prefix or, iirc, touched that box at all -- as mentioned in the title, I had to delete and replace "Unresolved" in order to post the thread.

In that case, I don't know what could have triggered the error, and I am unable to reproduce it unless I remove the prefix on a new thread in the support section.
Let us know if you run into this problem again, particularly if you can determine any other circumstances that might have triggered it.

Back
Top Bottom