I am looking for a game....

Users who are viewing this thread

user1324865215

Hi all

I'm not sure if this should go here, but here it goes.

I am looking for a activeish MMO with building and social interactions, as well as some combat that is not Wurm. Please help! Really liked wurm, but to many trolls/griefers near my house.

Ever try Minecraft? Also a diffrent game thats exactly like your talking about is currently in the making with combat like M&B and building like wurm/Minecraft

yeah besides the obvious.. maybe something more obscure, I also want a MMO. Thanks anyway.

You could give Vindictus a shot. I haven't seen much of it, but the combat is okay for an MMO.

There's Mortal Online.  You can buy land and build a house, but it takes ages of cutting wood, gathering stone, scraping money together, etc.  Then some bugger comes and robs you.  Not sure how active it is these days, a lot of people seem to think it's rubbish, but it's actually a tiny bit like Mount and Blade at times, but with loads of crafting options.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGFI8aHs1Y8&feature=related

Download is gigantic though.  I could never actually get my free demo time to start, so if it's actually **** don't blame me.

that Newest Final Fantasy MMO seems alright, but if you want soical interaction, you'll have to get into roleplaying

Back
Top Bottom