Need More Info Huge FPS drops!

Users who are viewing this thread

Before i ask how to solve it, i would like to ask why this game has "very positive" title on steam? No it is not!
I am not looking for solution. Im looking for better optimizations and better fps.
Is it worth it?
After years and years trying to develop new engine and game with it, can't give a solid work. Previous games were better, at least it can be playable, even on low-spec pc's.

Now i got good one but you guys made the game worse. There is not that big stuffs or things to render or analysis with 1050Ti and 8GB Ram (which is reccomended). Please don't tell me to upgrade the ram. It does not work in that way. It is not about numbers thanks.

It was not necessary to try develop your own engine. It was a mistake.

It is disappointement and no " Early Access" is not accepted as a excuse. 8 years was enough to develop something better. Thanks.

This is more a review than it is an actual report about where you're encountering the FPS drops. If you're not gonna be helpful you don't need to be here.

Okay then, help me to solve the fps drops and shuttering.
It is funny to read it "where you're encountering the FPS drops", EVERYWHERE! On the map, in the fight in everywhere, trying to block hell no, trying to hit oh god its not possible. Oh what about running with horse, oh god.

Yes it is laptop and it gets hot sometimes but the values were normal.
Game starts 230 fps because everything on lowest settings then not able to play.
I did the settings on Nvidia Control Panel.
Yes everything up to date.
Yes i got SSD and the game in it.
Also yes re-downloaded and checked the game files.

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

Back
Top Bottom