howto make a throwable warspear?

Users who are viewing this thread

possum

Knight
can anyone tell me how i can make the warspear a throwable weapon?

is there a way to make it without using the module system?

possum said:

You can use Morgh's editing tool

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,105928.0.html.

Use javelin as a template, then just change the weapon length and mesh (damage if you want to too).

SonKidd said:
possum said:

You can use Morgh's editing tool

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,105928.0.html.

Use javelin as a template, then just change the weapon length and mesh (damage if you want to too).

this would replace the javelins.

i wanted to make the warspear a 1-ammo-weapon with high damage and keep all the other weapons.

Don't "replace" the javelin, just take a look at how the javelin is set up and follow suite for the war spear. Throwing weapons with melee in general need two entries, the throwing weapon version and the melee weapon version.

done both.

no i have the following problem:

if i use it as a thrown weapon, it automaticly appears on my back again after i have thrown it and the spear is not flying forward (no flying animation). it simply appears in front of me stucking in the ground. i can than pick it up again.

in melee its invisible in my hands and is shown on my back.

guess its beyond my (nearly non existant) skills  :roll:

1) Set ammo/flying speed or something, cant rmb exact wording

2) uncheck the flag that indicates it has a holster. ==> itcf_show_holster_when_drawn

SonKidd said:
1) Set ammo/flying speed or something, cant rmb exact wording

2) uncheck the flag that indicates it has a holster. ==> itcf_show_holster_when_drawn

already tried it, didnt work

im using morgh editor.

will try it once again and if it dont work again, i will upload the lines.

i wanted to keep the original warspear (for the npc) and create a new throwable warspear for me.

seems like i just needed some sleep.

it works now.

one last question:

is it possible to make the spear appear on my back if i switch to a different weapon? currently it is invisible when not used. (like the throwing axes)

if i activate the "carry spear" for the throwing weapon, it is visible on my back when not used but it also automaticly appears there when i throw the spear. but cannot be used again until i pick up the thrown weapon.

activating the "carry spear" for the melee weapon, it sticks on my back, using the weapon in melee makes it invisible in my hands (still shown on my back with "funny" blur effect while attacking).

itm_throwable_warspear throwable_warspear throwable_warspear 1  spear_i_2-3m 0  541130762 262144 140 8202 2.500000 100 0 0 0 0 20480 95 22 150 1 316 512

itm_throwable_warspear_melee throwable_warspear_melee throwable_warspear_melee 1  spear_i_2-3m 0  1078263812 4222124851990272 140 8202 2.500000 100 0 0 0 0 20480 95 0 150 0 283 532

Back
Top Bottom