How to SPIN tutorial

Users who are viewing this thread

Narmin

Sergeant at Arms
due to popular demand on duel servers, I decided to create a short tutorial video

please let me know if yall have any questions!

allah bless!

so weird when people brag about cheating / exploiting

It's just saying "look how unbelievably **** i am at this game"

lol
Lol I’m not cheating? As for exploiting cool, yes I am
i know 2-3 other people already do it but I’m the one trying to help players like you get the understanding of how it works so you can learn to counter it instead of getting annihilated by them

oh also I hope they change up the whole combat cause I’m just getting started with the exploits

Last edited:
Don't hate the player, hate the broken game.

6rZ8g8R.jpeg

Thank you for pointing out another flaw with the combat system.
This would make me sad if I hadn't already retired from MP for the time being.
Would hardly call it a flaw with the combat system. More like a flaw with the players, who have to use exploits to win. You could have the perfect combat system and someone would still find a way to exploit it to get an advantage. That's just they way multiplayer is. Some people don't care and will just play the game normally though, but there are others who will do anything to get an unfair advantage.

Would hardly call it a flaw with the combat system. More like a flaw with the players, who have to use exploits to win. You could have the perfect combat system and someone would still find a way to exploit it to get an advantage. That's just they way multiplayer is. Some people don't care and will just play the game normally though, but there are others who will do anything to get an unfair advantage.

I guess? You're looking at this game as if though its realistic medieval simulator where you can pretend you're a Templar knight on a crusade mission from the pope and I look at it as a competitive game that requires combos to outdo your opponent. I think that the fighting mechanics are ****ty and can too easily be broken

Back
Top Bottom