Need More Info How to reset Graphic after enable save mode?

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.9
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

MEEN

Recruit
I have play game normally until game crash, I have mistaken to run safe mode, It take some effect in graphic look like watching old TV.
I have reinstall and change engine config but is not work.
Have anything to solve it?

I have play game normally until game crash, I have mistaken to run safe mode, It take some effect in graphic look like watching old TV.
I have reinstall and change engine config but is not work.
Have anything to solve it?
Delete the folder "configs" located at C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord

Delete the folder "configs" located at C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord
I try it and setting is all reset but graphic quality is still same. Ahhh! i have miss first play graphic is looking good before i click run safe mode.

Does your proccesor have integrated graphics and if it does, does your PC have a separate GPU installed?
If both answers are yes, go to the configs folder, open the file "engine_config.txt", and seven lines down, you will see "graphics_adapter=1". Change that "1" to a "0".

Last edited:
Does your proccesor have integrated graphics and if it does, does your PC have a separate GPU installed?
If both answers are yes, go to the configs folder, open the file "engine_config.txt", and seven lines down, you will see "graphics_adapter=1". Change that "1" to a "0".
yes I have 2 GPU, main GPU is AMD Radeon(TM) RX Vega 10 Graphics, and separate GPU is AMD Radeon RX 5500M
when first play in the tutorial I can't rise above 30 FPS and I see option select adapter, then I have chosen separate GPU, and result is good
they are not effected in graphic game and can rise graphic to medium and can run above 60 FPS. if anyone has any option please tell me? thank you.

Back
Top Bottom