How to make a bad video game

Users who are viewing this thread

Ha, it's nice to see there's already a thread for this! Saves me having to start one myself.

Just to let you fine fellows know, there's already a new chunk of stuff up, with more posts to come over the next few days. If you have any ideas or suggestions for current or upcoming chapters, all you have to do is comment! I will read them and give shout-outs to those who have helped.

And of course you should share the Handbook with anyone else who might enjoy it.

Brutally,
Winter

Winter said:
Tuckles said:
Winter, post moar! >:U

All in good time, my chappies. All in good time.

If you share the link around lots, I'll upload another subchapter later today.

Extortionoliciously,
Winter

YOu posting more would be great, your farewells are exquisite!

The dialogue part was the best one so far.  :lol:

Just don't forget to mention how the games should be as easy as possible for the player to complete without having even 10 braincells, huge sparkly markers and a map with as few optional routes as possible. Quick time events should of course be a must.

Bam! Today's extra is uploaded for your delectation.

Kazzan said:
The dialogue part was the best one so far.  :lol:

Just don't forget to mention how the games should be as easy as possible for the player to complete without having even 10 braincells, huge sparkly markers and a map with as few optional routes as possible. Quick time events should of course be a must.

Oh, believe me, those are already on the cards. This is going to be a thorough guide! In fact, let me give you guys an exclusive sneak preview of the upcoming chapter/subsection titles . . .

2B. THE EPIC HAMMER OF FORESHADOWING

2C. THE ENDING, OR IS IT

3. CUTSCENES

3A. UNSKIPPABLE

3B. PRESS X TO NOT DIE

3C. I FORGOT I COULD DO THAT

3D. I CAN ONLY DO IT WHEN EVERYBODY'S WATCHING

I'm keeping Chapter 4, GAMEPLAY, to myself for now. :wink:

Obscurely,
Winter

Back
Top Bottom