How to Lose Friends and Alienate Countries + Responses

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, I'd never even heard of the Hollow Earth Theory. It's so obviously a conspiracy theory to make money now. Every website tells you to "BUY OUR BOOK IF YOU WANT TO FIND A WAY INTO THE EARTH". :razz:

One particularly funny website said this:

Located at 84.4 degrees North and South Latitude are Polar Openings
that lead into the hollow interior of our planet where the Lost Ten Tribes of Israel today dwell
in perfect harmony, with life spans equal to those of the Methuselahs of the Bible,
whose only desire is to live in peace.  Their flying saucers in defense of their
country at times are seen on our surface world.  They don't come to destroy, they are waiting...

Waiting for us to discover
that world peace is the only answer, not without God, but WITH Him.

Indeed, we are silly people, sometimes.

I'd like to know, though, this was locked (though I did not do it, but it had run its course), and had no poll. Yet here it lives and breathes, polling away.
Why?

Tarrantmw said:
You didn't happen to... I dunno... watch the video did you?

Because that would really help...

You know, if you saw the same thing I did, so we both knew we were talking about the same thing...

You watched the video right?

Watched it live as I sometimes do on his channel, 2 points for you here.

1. It wasnt a script, it was a print out of some facts regarding the canadian efforts in the war on terror.

2. The 'director' you are referring to is Victor, who is a technician/cameraman who's job it is to keep the show running and make sure the skype is running.

I came across it the other day when watching a youtube clip dispelling the myth of Atlantis (can't remember how I got to that, one clip always leads to another and I lose hours).

Came across Carl Sagan, and surely he's the inspiration for Smith in The Matrix? I can't find that Atlantis clip, but found this one instead.

Edwards said:
Tarrantmw said:
You didn't happen to... I dunno... watch the video did you?

Because that would really help...

You know, if you saw the same thing I did, so we both knew we were talking about the same thing...

You watched the video right?

Watched it live as I sometimes do on his channel, 2 points for you here.

1. It wasnt a script, it was a print out of some facts regarding the canadian efforts in the war on terror.

2. The 'director' you are referring to is Victor, who is a technician/cameraman who's job it is to keep the show running and make sure the skype is running.

Tom Green refers to Victor as his director.

If he really cared about the actions of the Canadian military, he would be at least a little familiar with the information, instead of having to pause and look at a fact sheet.

He just found a subject to get all self righteous over, and did just that.

I would like to discuss this video:

I HATE ALL PEOPLE WHO THINK LIKE THIS! I WANT TO PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE! Come on!  They could pretty much have said "They live in igloos" and it would have been only slightly more offensive!
In terms of discipline, our military (canada) blows the American's right out of the ****ing water. Hell, most of our regular people are more civilized.
If I could, I would separate Canada from continental United States: that's how much I hate the people in the video right now.

Wait, so you don't live in igloos?

Next thing I know, you'll be telling me that Americans don't all live in trailer parks, and Mexicans don't all live in dirty shacks. Madness!

Come on, I can't believe any of you guys are taking these clowns seriously.

AgentSword said:
I would like to discuss this video:

I HATE ALL PEOPLE WHO THINK LIKE THIS! I WANT TO PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE! Come on!  They could pretty much have said "They live in igloos" and it would have been only slightly more offensive!
In terms of discipline, our military (canada) blows the American's right out of the ****ing water. Hell, most of our regular people are more civilized.
If I could, I would separate Canada from continental United States: that's how much I hate the people in the video right now.

You come off EXACTLY like the people in the video...

Except that the soldiers that the people in the video were mocking fought and died for the USA's cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom