How to Invite Crusade Knight Order?

Users who are viewing this thread

SirFoinnlagh

Recruit
Hello, I am new to "AD 1257."  I've seen people say that you can invite Hospitalier or Templar knights to your manor, through a priest. I have a monastery in my manor, and the only chat options I have are:
"Father, I seek to repent my sins." > (Donate 1000-3000 Denars)

"My men are weary father. Would you be so kind and raise thier spirits?" (1000 Denars for a sermon, I assume it raises moral?)

"Goodbye"

Perhaps it will appear when I have more money? Or when I have met the leaders of these knightly orders?

Thanks.

I spent the 10k to invite them, what do they actually do, I haven't actually found them in my manor yet

They don't show up in person after you invite them, but you can ask the priest for support and he will give you a handful of them for free. Before you can ask for more though, you have to get rid of them again (either use them up in battles or gift them to another party). Just putting them in another garrison won't work!

Is there a limit to the number of Crusader Orders you can recruit?

1) If I have two manors, with a monastery in each, can I have different Order in each one?

2) If I have a Manor with a monastery and Crusader Order, if the Manor ends up passing to a Vassal. will the Abbot still give me troops?

Flavius Silvanus said:
Is there a limit to the number of Crusader Orders you can recruit?

1) If I have two manors, with a monastery in each, can I have different Order in each one?

2) If I have a Manor with a monastery and Crusader Order, if the Manor ends up passing to a Vassal. will the Abbot still give me troops?

The limit seems to be 3+ in your party will prevent the priest from summoning more for you. If you have 2 or less Order troops, he will get you more.

1) Yes, but they all count as Order troops, so there's no way getting around the above.

2) I do not know. Never played a character that far.

Back
Top Bottom