How to get native tournaments back?

Users who are viewing this thread

I am asking this because I really do not like this tournament mod in the expanded version of the Floris mod. Mainly because I am finding all the opponents ridiculously overpowered, being able to one hit kill me with 1h weapons, running at least 33% faster and attacking so fast that they will hit and kill me while I'm counter-attacking after I've blocked their attack. It has made tournaments unplayable for me, the generic 'Guardsman of Praven' or wherever are leagues above the skill of any soldiers I've fought on the battlefield, or 'champion' fighters in the arena.

Anyway, I'm not sure if this extreme difficulty is normal or not, but I'd like to know if there was a way to get back the native tournaments. I've looked through the FAQ and ingame tournament options and I cannot find a way to reduce the difficulty of the fighters or get rid of the mod. Right now as it is, It is impossible for me to come close to winning a tournament without exploiting the game, which is way too easy with the tournament mod.

Back
Top Bottom