How to fix relationship with lords after you kill a lord

Users who are viewing this thread

Grimmjow965

Recruit
I have killed enemy lord and now all factons hate me for doing that, i have been able to fix that with several of them but other lords and lady's hate my to be precise  i have -24 relationship with them.

I'm not exactly sure how to fix that without cheats.
Once you're a Lord, you can send multiple emissaries and get a large amount of relation gain.

If you're not a Lord, In Cheat mod, you can talk to a Lord and select "Make Lord X like me."
It has to be a situation where they aren't going to start a battle right away, such as if you have a larger army or your faction is not at war.
I haven't tested that however.

Wise advice: savegame before making any commitment with a Lord.

And one more question. Why enemy lord of defeated factions patrolng around my town, while others remain waiting in my kingdom?

There'a bug in Brytenwalda Native where lords of defeated factions wouldn't defect and stick to patrolling around your fiefs instead. This bug was fixed in Brytenwalda Repolished. There's also a fix posted here for Brytenwalda Native.

What version are you playing anyways?
If this is in my submod, I need to fix it.

An easier solution for angry lords with WB 1.40.
TweakMB will allow you to get absurd relation bonuses for doing any kind of thing.
For example, you can get 10 points for winning a tournament that will boost your relation with that faction.
I think the ladies are only concerned with your relation with their faction, not with particular lords.
This will allow you to talk to a lady of the faction and ask for a special favor.
You can then pay her to improve your relationship with any lord of that faction.

Back
Top Bottom