How much money u be forced to pay for bannerlord? (fun)

Money

Votes: 24 45.3%

Votes: 5 9.4%

Votes: 24 45.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Correct me if write wrong title!
Fun thread to check how much some fans will be able to pay for this game as max!  :lol:
Im not sure but i loved warband, so probably around 150 dolars max  :iamamoron:

giphy.gif

Perhaps this thread is a little overdramatic. Not sure anyone would be willing to buy a game at a thousand pounds - you'd just have to have more money than sense lol. Most I'd prob spend is 100 cause there isn't really any viable reason for me to want to pay anymore, cause that is just ridiculous, regardless how much I enjoy the game and the company xd

Captain Obvious said:
Perhaps this thread is a little overdramatic. Not sure anyone would be willing to buy a game at a thousand pounds - you'd just have to have more money than sense lol. Most I'd prob spend is 100 cause there isn't really any viable reason for me to want to pay anymore, cause that is just ridiculous, regardless how much I enjoy the game and the company xd
Only 100 mmm u not a true fan  :lol:

urugamer5 said:
Captain Obvious said:
Only 100 mmm u not a true fan  :lol:

Sadly my wallet cannot accommodate such and one must have something to live on xd

They should be paying us to test it. Just give some sweats 8 hour shifts for £4.60 an hour.

Be better than the think-tanked to death product we have now.

30 to 40 $ is a fair price
read dead 2 horse movement deserve the full price
mount & blade horse movement shows it standard in the market
still not an AAA game. it's an AA
the games are different, but i think both companies throw their best to build their horses

An early access game is not worth 60 euros considering its well, early access. I would consider 60 reasonable at release but no 60 at EA stage. You are buying an unfinished product.

Without seeing a review on the finished game, I'd be willing to risk about 20-30 US dollars, based on the sketchy information we have about the game.  Odds are, I'd be willing to pay a considerably amount more if the game turns out to be really good, but I've been burned before by bad sequels to great games, which looked promising but basically tossed out or watered down everything I liked about the previous games.  When you pay top dollar for a sequel to a game you love as soon as it's released, and less than two months later it's in the budget bin, and everyone is complaining about how awful it is, you feel robbed.  I don't do that anymore.

I would pay 150 money, no more no less. However I would use the Venezuelan Bolivar, which I believe the ink used to print each bill now surpasses the value of the bill itself.

Back
Top Bottom