How does clans in this mod work?

Users who are viewing this thread

dankm85

Recruit
I heard that clans in this mod fight against other clans but how does that fit in to a mod like this?

Will one side have a limited number of tickets and attack a defending side thus replicating the style of gameplay in this mod when the hordes of bots attack?

Or is it just like a battle. Like any battle in for instane Native or Mount & Musket?

I whould love to play in a organised fashion in this mod but not if its going to become just like any other battle.

If thats the case you might as well play Mount & Musket.

I thought that a clan in a game like this and Full Invasion played against the bots but organised.

So how does it work if its against other clans/human players?

Regards

dankm85 said:
I heard that clans in this mod fight against other clans but how does that fit in to a mod like this?

Will one side have a limited number of tickets and attack a defending side thus replicating the style of gameplay in this mod when the hordes of bots attack?

Or is it just like a battle. Like any battle in for instane Native or Mount & Musket?

I whould love to play in a organised fashion in this mod but not if its going to become just like any other battle.

If thats the case you might as well play Mount & Musket.

I thought that a clan in a game like this and Full Invasion played against the bots but organised.

So how does it work if its against other clans/human players?

Regards

Why is mount and musket the only mod you can play against real players?

If you think this mod is only for invasion your wrong, the battle events are much more fun than in mount and musket.

"Why is mount and musket the only mod you can play against real players?

If you think this mod is only for invasion your wrong, the battle events are much more fun than in mount and musket."

Thats not what iam saying. What i was saying is since the mods Full Invasion and The Deluge is about defending against the hordes of bots with your fellow human players i whould assume that a clan was about doing the same but in a organised fashion using Ts and tactics.

That was why i was asking if this was the case or if it is just like any other battle how does it work? Did you read my post ?

Its a matter of preference and i can only speak for my self.

If the human vs human clan match whould simulate the gameplay of the mod like Full Invasion and The Deluge that whould be awesome.

Or am i wrong in my assumption that this mod was developed for the Invasion aspect and not developed for the battle aspect?

Correct me if im wrong.

Regards

You are incorrect there. This mod has nothing to do with Full Invasion beyond including the mode within the mod. The mod developers decided it would be good to include it and it has proven to be a popular choice of game mode, like Raid mode in the Vikingr mod. The Deluge covers all the usual M&B multiplayer aspects but has the nice extra of Invasion.

Back
Top Bottom