How do you win, or end a war as Marshal?

Users who are viewing this thread

dsandor

Recruit
I have been marshal of the Polish for a while now. I have taken many cossack cities, but I can not capture very many lords. How can I finally either win this war, or just end it. I want to move against another country, but I dont want to do it while at war with the cossacks. Any ideas?
thanks

Either take all the cities/castle/fortress and eliminate all the enemies armies or keep asking for missions from local mayors, you should get one to end the war via bribe if I remember correctly (your standings will take a hit though). 

dsandor said:
take missions from the enemy town's mayor, or my own towns?

I'd start with your own first since you'll probably get caught going into enemy cities.  The quest from the mayor starts "This war between (faction) and (faction) has brought our town to the verge of ruin".  It basically intales bribing, persuading or capturing a noble from each faction to end the war.  The bribe price may vary depending on relative standings (for me it was 7000 to one noble and 1500 to the other) if you've trained persuasion or have high standings with both you may be able to do it for free. 

The mission itself pays well (12000) and has great xp 4000.

Back
Top Bottom