How do you play?

Users who are viewing this thread

Jadion

Veteran
Well i haven't seen a thread about this yet, but I'm curious on how everyone is playing this mod, or how they intend to go about playing?

Ill start!

I'm currently a Lord of the Gaelic Kingdom until i can build up my forces to take over England and claim it as my own.  I'm playing around with polearms/poleaxes as well as a shield and 1h axe for quick attacks.

Currently doing merc work for the scots. Going to take out your country first! LoL Playing a bit of an odd build. Combat as usual using companions for group skills like always. But this time I went 1h+shield/crossbow. More useful than I expected. Though sadly shields generally laugh at ranged weapons in this most. More effort to shoot around them.

With the English, Just messing at the moment with it..until final release. Testing out my tactics and homing my Skills

Wiped out the Gaelic, Scottish and half of France :wink:

Its a very good Mod that has a lot of promise :grin:

Barox you sir are a beast. :p I haven't gotten anywhere near that far. Not even taken the first step. :p

Roh said:
Barox you sir are a beast. :p I haven't gotten anywhere near that far. Not even taken the first step. :p
Haha, only because i'm just pushing EVERYTHING to its limits, including some "Short cuts" :wink:

I made a William Wallace with whom I shall crush the English, and if that means crushing the psychophant scots who get in my way with English truces, so be it!

Basically, I'm trying to play with the brave heart mentality. It makes the game challenging and very interesting.

I made my self, Count Roland, and i am a lord of Hungary. I have an army of knights under my command, and a wiped out the Mongol Empire, and I got every city and castle except Halych, so i have pretty big estates. After that, Poland declared war upon us, and i've been the marshal. I got the whole hungarian army, and beat the Polish forces, and took Turov, Sandomierz, and Kraków. From that, I got Turov, and Kraków. And a few weeks ago, i married the sister of Rattold nembeli Lorant, Lady Johanna. My plan is to crush Poland, and the HRE, and to keep up the good relation with Novgorod. :smile:

I am playing as Teutonic Order. I named my player Brother Wilson. I completely Novgorod Republic, and Lithuania, and some part of the Golden Horde. I am planning an attack on Holy Roman Empire. As for my army, it is consisted of elite knights and Ritterbruders. I control 6 cities and 7 castles. Sweden is a good target for me.

At the moment, a lord of the Gaelic Kingdoms. I intend, later on, to split off and conquer all the British Isles before expanding into Scandanavia. I typically run with a 2h axe, 1h axe, shield, and lance. I might soon change that lance to a throwing weapon of some sort because them breaking is at the moment pissing me off. I very much do appreciate the realism in it, though, it's just not the way for me.

My beauty shines like the morning star using the appropiate weapon while leading a multicultural union of lords defected from england, scotland, gaelic kingdom and norway as well as the marshall of the peoples republic of tina whos origin are out for discussion with the famous name knight 21 united by my charms. The Peoples republic currently holds the cities of Chester, Sterling and Glasgow as well as several castles around.Beeing beged by the local lords to lie down the swords the glorious republic continues to send wave after wave of brave baltics down south over the 38 paralell screaming FOR TINA AND THE ISLAM! driving fear into the hearts of the french defenders in york.

Tina, Queen of the Peoples Republic of Tina

Start as duche of poland then take over krakow and start Kingdom of Poland.
I got tired of npc ppl in pre9 even though they did great I want to have more control.

Guarding caravans, herding cattle, and transporting spirits....at least until I've got my leadership up high enough that I can make a difference somewhere. I've got my eye on forming a new kingdom in the Balkans at some point. Lots of good trade there.

I tend to play as Central European factions however, after a brief stint as the Crusader States (very fun!) in pre9, I am now going to attempt my hand at being a Muslim. Looking forward to spreading Islam through modern day Israel, Turkey and beyond into Greece.  :lol: First though, I will spend a few real time hours commencing on trade runs and earning enough denar to float on for several months. I've always enjoyed trading in Warband, more so sometimes than fighting. This comes to much laughter in the Einherjar & Shieldings as, when other members on TS are playing SP also, I proclaim my excitement to the sound of an excellent deal on fish.  :lol:

Start:
Norway then work my way south first Tetons then Novgorod

Midway:
Take Crimea make my own kingdom watch how things progress in balkans and Asia minor and intervene when i can, conquer Constantinople Change my  kingdom to Roman Empire move capital

Near end:
Expand towards the holy land and Alexandria and/or Italy

Right now i am playing as a Sicilian "Businessman"..........ehm................ When any king wants anything done, they come talk to me.........cough.........

Started out as a vassal for the Teutonic Order, ignored most of my duties and started trading. Once I got enough cash, I started conquering castles, and was eventually promoted to marshal for the TO. As marshal I wiped out the Lithuanians before deciding to strike out on my own. Using the Gaelic claimant James as a pawn, I conquered the two Gaelic cities and all their castles and claimed them for myself. Once James was on the throne, I took Glasgow and requested it for myself. Once James denied my request, I renounced him and took his only castle away. Now the Eirie Order of Teutons have taken Scotland and is set on claiming the entire British Isles for myself.

I'm a vassal of the Gaelic Kingdom and so far I've taken over Ireland back as in Wexford castle and Dublin. I can't wait to take out the English for good and then attack other countries that I feel is and enemy to the Irish. Haha, I love this mod :smile:

I tend to start of as a Turkic warrior in the Mongolian army(mostly Golden Horde to get a taste of the Rus), building up. Eventually I turn more"Seljukid" or "Kypchek" in appereance, become a mercanary on the long run fighting for Mamelukes, Byzantines, Hungarians, Golden Horde or Ilkhanate. Most of my soldiers are horse archers.
Then I setle for Ilkhanate,trying to build a Seljukid state within for future rebellion.

I started as a knight of Teutonic Order. First war was against the Bear with the help of swedes and danish in our side. Was very easy.. Second is being against Lithuanians. We were destroying them when polish declared war(they're winning)... The Baltic world of my europe is every time in war; The prussians, curonians, jotvingians, lithuanians, swedes, danish, and some italian guys, are making a great war/ north crusade XD

Back
Top Bottom