How do Re-name a texture file?

Users who are viewing this thread

Jamiek

Veteran
I've finally just today realised how to add source files into mods, so I decided to combine all the armours from Lynores' Pelopenissian Wars and Barbarian Invasion 3 in one mod! Good idea yes?

No, because of the bloomin' Linothorax files in both TPW and BI 3! So I've done everything I need to, had the textures in the game for both when testing, but when I tried to combine both, there's a conflict caused by linothorax.dds "failed to re-register linothorax texture" or somesuch other nonsense.

So I'm guessing if I can re-name the file for linothorax in Barbarian Invasion 3 the conflict will stop.

Can someone pleeeeeeeeease tell me how?  :roll: 

I doubt that if you rename the file then the error will just disappear. Most likely their is something wrong with the changes you applied when you combined the mods. I don't know why you'd need to do so and I don't think that combining textures from two different mods will work unless you edit the files and... I don't want to get into it. But I wouldn't advise that you combine the textures unless you know what your doing.

Back
Top Bottom