How do I upgrade the guy called Borcha?

Users who are viewing this thread

eobet

Recruit
I have someone named Borcha with me (no idea where I got him from), and the game notified me that some of my troops were ready to upgrade, and sure enough, his name has a '+' sign after it.

The trouble is, nothing really happens when I click on him (I can move him, but no "upgrade" button shows up).

What's the deal?

You have to press the "talk" button and then select "tell me about you" then you enter a character screen like the one from your avatar and can upgrade him.

eobet said:
Dead GOD I hope that changes with the next patch!

It wont. He is considered a "hero", as in he cant die and can be shaped in any way you want. There are three others that can be found in random taverns, I suggest that you add them to your party.

Tatari_okan said:
eobet said:
Dead GOD I hope that changes with the next patch!

Thanks for the info, though.
I think it will not be change. Because than when I met th M&B it was like this, now like this.In 751, 808, 890 is like this)

So, in the latest patch, the developers removed the need (or even the OPTION) to talk to inkeepers for lodging, and instead moved it into a menu on the world map... but you still need to talk to your troops?

Anyone but me see a lack of consistency here?

(Aaaaaand... 3, 2, 1... que the person going "it's not final yet"...)

EDIT: Waitaminute... the talk button is greyed out, I can't click it!

How else would you upgrade them? Do you really want a standard upgrade for a hero? It wouldnt make any sense. Or do you just not like the way you have to access the upgrade screen.

Aha... ok, I think I get it now.

The button is only availible on the world map, but not in cities... I wonder why?

(Also, if I'm allowed to nitpick... the "upgrade" button disappears when it's not availible, but the "talk" button merely gets greyed out...)

eobet said:
(Also, if I'm allowed to nitpick... the "upgrade" button disappears when it's not availible, but the "talk" button merely gets greyed out...)

Thats only for regular troops, you can talk to heroes whenever you want as long as you are on the world map.

A quick note- you do realize you can give them any armour you want. Its merely another plus to having them in your party. 

I don't really see that as a problem, as talking to a hero has been like that for quite a while (I've been playing m&b for 1-2 years already).  Also, it sorta adds the personal touch of yo uactually guiding a hero through a path by actually conversing with him rather than him just suddenly learning new things or improving out of the blue.

Back
Top Bottom