How do i recruit people

Users who are viewing this thread

I know this mod is old and I dont expect a reply but if someone who is more familiar with this mod then I am how do I recruit from village I the option dose not seem to show up.

Unless you do something like rescue the village from bandits, they won't offer recruits unless you're a member of their faction.  That limits you to companions and mercenaries until you join a faction, and to occasional freed prisoners from bandit parties you defeat.  The start of the campaign tends to be rather brutal, until you can recruit and train up a sizable party.

Even then, it matters which faction you join, as the Russian and Lithuanian troops simply outmatch their equivalents in the other factions one-on-one.  The Lithuanians aren't a playable faction and the Russians have a significant numerical advantage on top of their stat edge.  I found my party could cut through a unit of Polish troops like a proverbial hot knife through butter, but got crushed by a Russian party barely over half as large as the Polish one.

Back
Top Bottom