How do i fire Commanders in my Town?

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah.... simple question, complex problem -.-.

i own Warsaw and have ALL commanders hired. they are very expensive.... is there any way to stop them from looting my purse? i am almost broke :sad:.

LostHero said:
Yeah.... simple question, complex problem -.-.

i own Warsaw and have ALL commanders hired. they are very expensive.... is there any way to stop them from looting my purse? i am almost broke :sad:.

I don't think there is a way, run caravans to earn more money. Then put that money into a merchants guild and use the interest to pay for stuff like that.

the thing is, i cant do caravans because of never ending war with at least 2 factions at once.
this game is so god damn broken, the more i play it the worse it gets -.-.

i am currently at day 371 and since day 30 i am member of Sweden and fighting against the same studid enemies (Russia and Polen). and i guess i dont have to say that the mecenaries are very expensive (i pay nearly 28k for 20 marksmen -.-) while at the same time the money you earn during battles is nearly zero. the value of the loot is just a bad joke in direct comparsion to the profit you gain through the buggy velvet caravans or compared to the HUGE prizes of troops and/or items.

and now i cant even tell my stupid commanders to stop robbing me? i have already 450 men @warsaw and they keep recruiting -.- this so ... so .... AAAAAAH!!!!111!

LostHero said:
the thing is, i cant do caravans because of never ending war with at least 2 factions at once.
this game is so god damn broken, the more i play it the worse it gets -.-.

i am currently at day 371 and since day 30 i am member of Sweden and fighting against the same studid enemies (Russia and Polen). and i guess i dont have to say that the mecenaries are very expensive (i pay nearly 28k for 20 marksmen -.-) while at the same time the money you earn during battles is nearly zero. the value of the loot is just a bad joke in direct comparsion to the profit you gain through the buggy velvet caravans or compared to the HUGE prizes of troops and/or items.

and now i cant even tell my stupid commanders to stop robbing me? i have already 450 men @warsaw and they keep recruiting -.- this so ... so .... AAAAAAH!!!!111!

That's why you make all your money before going to war!

Merchants guild=never worry about money again, live off the interest.

Hello

Any news to avoid this problem ? I don't want my town to recruit men I don't want, but it's keep adding 50 musketters, 50pikemen, militia, and more ... there is juste too much people in my town and I would like to stop this automatic recruitment, that can be useful when you have no def, but very annoying in the end ..

If someone got an idea, he's more than welcome :smile:

Thanks!

PANTERA. said:
That's why you make all your money before going to war!

Merchants guild=never worry about money again, live off the interest.

yup I ran trade runs till i had about 600k in the merchant guild.  Took out the russians and most of poland already and i think im up to 1.7mil at the moment.  And thats with taking out $$$ to give companions hand crafted gear and schooling at the academy.  Im around day 375

and don't recruit any mercs if u got money problem. Think firing them isn't very good since you need all comanders to build your elite troop (at least i think so). And since when is there autorecruit? didnt know but i'm sure i'll love it

In fact i don't want to fire them but just stop this auto recruit ... It's strange that u guys doesn't seem to be aware of this autorecruit system, maybe i have a bug ? Cool bug lol but i like to have a clean garrison with troop i chose :p

Back
Top Bottom