How do Academies Work?

Users who are viewing this thread

I noticed that Academies have three classes - military, tactics, and medicine and that you can only (to my knowledge) send characters to each one once. My question is exactly how do they work and what does each one do?

Tried on Bakhyt.

Military training 3,150

Medical - 15,750

Tactical - 31,500

As you can see it does improve proficiencies. Each new session price grows. Prices vary for different companions.

Ceriy said:
Tried on Bakhyt.

Military training 3,150

Medical - 15,750

Tactical - 31,500

As you can see it does improve proficiencies. Each new session price grows. Prices vary for different companions.

Argh sorry I don't understand the language.

When companions level up, they can already add skill points to various skills.

When acadamies improve companions, are they giving them a level up? Or do they remain at their level, but their skills increase?

original said:
When acadamies improve companions, are they giving them a level up? Or do they remain at their level, but their skills increase?
they do not level up, they get "free" skills, so a very nice bonus, especially for those starting with 0 in all combat related skills

Muglebust said:
original said:
they do not level up, they get "free" skills, so a very nice bonus, especially for those starting with 0 in all combat related skills

That's an interesting way to improve NPCs. It might make them more powerful than the PC himself.

Thats super. I always use books to get a skill up to 10, so I don't have to level up the last stat from 27 -> 30. This will give the same opportunity to my companions.

Kexin said:
Where can I find these academies??
Main city menu, go to town center.

original said:
Argh sorry I don't understand the language.
When companions level up, they can already add skill points to various skills.
You don't have to understand, just look at first and last image side by side, look at skills.
Only their skill increases after university, you can see that from images.

All listed skills increased by 1 point.
military training - power draw, weapon master, shield, athletics
medical training - Wound treatment, surgery, first aid
tactical training - engineering, tactics, path finding, trainer

Can anyone just say which skills are increased and by how much for each training (I guess it's only one skill point per set of skills?). And I assume the companions can only train once or is it once per set? It's not very clear in the manual just says increases chosen skill by one point... when clearly from your screenshots it's more than one skill.

Attempting to read Russian and comparing it to English is hard, can't even use Google translate, going to have to printscreen my WFaS screen and hope its in the same order.

Edit: I don't think they are even in the same order, either that or the starting skills of Bakhyt are different in the English version :sad:. In which case I have no idea from your screen shots which skills have changed.

Back
Top Bottom