How can I recruite Templar brother knights?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do they available units stockpile if you don't recruit them? For example, if i don't go to the village for 10 days, i will get the same number of them or 3x for the missed recruitment days?

Dromel said:
Do they available units stockpile if you don't recruit them? For example, if i don't go to the village for 10 days, i will get the same number of them or 3x for the missed recruitment days?

No, they do not stockpile.

Weird, because the option to invite didn't appear for me until I told the King I was going on Crusade.

Where are the Templar Knights located in the Holy Land? So far, I've found:

Knights of Calatrava - Saphet
Knights of St. Lazarus - Acre

greetings
i have problem: i want to recruit a order knight templars.. i own f.manor...i succesfully built a monestry and then go to speak with priest but there is not appear invite crusader order...only other two actions .... do i need to do something else?
thanks for help

pepazpolicky said:
greetings
i have problem: i want to recruit a order knight templars.. i own f.manor...i succesfully built a monestry and then go to speak with priest but there is not appear invite crusader order...only other two actions .... do i need to do something else?
thanks for help

Maybe you'll have to wait for a few days? It doesn't work right after you've built the monastery. Is the other guy standing around in the monastery, some scribes/book sales dude or whatever? If he's already standing around then you should also be able to tell the priest to invite a crusading order into the monastery. You can also recruit them at I think it was 2 towns in the holy lands (random, you have to go to every town and look up the option 'call upon the [name of the knightly order]' in order to find out. And then, if you own another city with a monastery besides it, you also should be able to invite a knightly order into these monasteries.

Back
Top Bottom