How about that telling us when the next update release?

Users who are viewing this thread

I am not telling TW have to tell us exact day. Yeah. Developing game is not easy. Sometime devs would be stucked by unexpected issues.

However quite many people start new campaign when new beta is updated. In other words, many people may not be able to start a new campaign cuz they are waiting for the next beta. Becuz quiting the well playing current campaign - just because new update released - is make players tired of the game. I think this is one of the reasons why people are so mad.

I just want TW to tell us the date they updates the game roughly. If there is something problem occurred, plz just tell us update will be delayed and tell us next update date TW expect. That would allow us to adjust the progress of our gameplay, and reduce the mad peoples writing to the forum.

I agree, but Tw, who runs a very closed channel of communication, will not take this advice.
They just throw hot fixes as if they were feeding a housekeeper dog.

I think there might be an update tomorrow? It seems like theres an update queued in my steam for bannerlord

I agree, it's a bit of a nuisance to start a campaign and see there's a new update that very afternoon. We've got jobs to do and we can't just play this as if we were paid beta testers.

I agree, I think it is good to know when the next update release so I or we don't start a new campaign before the update release.

Last edited:
How about clicking on Callum's profile and looking into his latest activities? They released a hotfix yesterday and explained that there was a fix on a critical issue that delayed the merge from beta to main.

My guess would be between today and tomorrow, that is if the fix worked, ofc.

How about clicking on Callum's profile and looking into his latest activities? They released a hotfix yesterday and explained that there was a fix on a critical issue that delayed the merge from beta to main.

My guess would be between today and tomorrow, that is if the fix worked, ofc.

+

They "try" to update every wheek, that is the "rough date". There are issues that need to be fixed first, before the next patch comes and giving a more exact date would just put pressure on the developers. They should rather take their time to give us a good patch instead of an unfinished (and this is what they are doing anyways, which is good).

I agree, it's a bit of a nuisance to start a campaign and see there's a new update that very afternoon. We've got jobs to do and we can't just play this as if we were paid beta testers.
Lol Paid Bata testers. they dont get paid my friend they do it to help the game move on. wow i have never been paid to test games... unless things have changed now days..from when i used to do it..

Based on dev and mod posts they aim to release major patches every Friday as long as they don't run into any issues getting a patch stable. Last Friday being an exception additionally because of the holiday that day and weekend in Turkey.

If you follow devs like mexxxico and Duh_Taleworlds it's pretty easy to have a handle on things so far as how close a patch is to dropping, whether there are any issues and what exactly they're working on or struggling with. Of course it would be nice if there were some quick and painless way of finding this information but to those new to things: Click their name on the forums -> Hit "follow" -> Now you know how development is going for the most part.

Back
Top Bottom