Horrible Lag on Official Battle Server?

Users who are viewing this thread

we never tried 200 players on NW, be patient it will be fixed withing a couple of days.

upon release no game is perfect, patience and practice makes perfection, if we are patiant, we will have the perfect game :smile: if we practice with lag, we will be pefect players with out it XD

Ringnar said:
upon release no game is perfect, patience and practice makes perfection, if we are patiant, we will have the perfect game :smile: if we practice with lag, we will be pefect players with out it XD
You are wise.

5arge said:
Ringnar said:
You are wise.

had crappy internet for years, so i learned how to play with lag (so now that i have fast inty its like god mode), and well the other part is common knowledge (or so i thought) XD thank mate

I don't really discover any lag on the larger server in regards of FPS, as I'm constantly above 100-ish. The ping is another question at hand though, but I guess that is pretty inevitable.

SvenssonHD said:
I don't really discover any lag on the larger server in regards of FPS, as I'm constantly above 100-ish. The ping is another question at hand though, but I guess that is pretty inevitable.

FPS shouldn't be an issue.

Back
Top Bottom