Hiring from villages as subject and as King

Users who are viewing this thread

MrGrendel

Sergeant at Arms
When I was a lord in the kingdom of Rhodoks, I had a wide variety of troops to hire in the villages. Now that I have started my own kingdom, villages only offer Rhodok Militia. Am I missing an option somewhere? I've already spoke to my minister and said our culture should emulate Rhodoks.

kirkusmaximus said:
A screenshot may help. Also maybe a screenshot of your kingdom management screen.

Sure, here you are:

A85265F40AE8F251248FE77FA2655CA5CBA23992

587421E289535621EE6A13CCA405CE24B285BEB6

kirkusmaximus said:
See if this helps:

Go to your minister and ask them "I wish to change our culture." Select Rhodok

I had already tried that, and the castles and cities had the proper Rhodok roster - but your suggestion made me think I should try switching to another culture and then back to Rhodok. Not sure why that worked this time, but it did! Thanks.  :grin:

Nevermind, I had just switched on "Show Party members."  :mad: Still not working. Villages give nothing but scrubs.

Rhodok nation villages give nothing at all, of course, as I am at war. Swadian villages offer the full roster. Perhaps it's the war I have with Rhodoks?

-no, switching to Nord culture allows the normal roster in castles and towns, but only nordic hunters and bondsmen from villages.

Ok - now it did get resolved. I just had to go in to the kingdom management and actually change stuff from default settings, apparently? Maybe it had null input until it got set or something, no idea. Thanks for the help, guys.

Back
Top Bottom