Need More Info High Tier Weapons despawn after being knocked down in battle

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.2.4.2706
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Two Handed Weapon Bug is NOT FIXED.
Two handed Axe are gone after Loading:
Components:
Head: Large Northern Broad Head
Handle: Heavily reinforced Oaken Great Axe Handle
Pommel: Fan Pommel

Every crafted two handed axe goes missing from equipment - maincharakter and companions.

How to Reproduce: Craft a high tier Axe, Safe, Close Game, Load Game -> item gone
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related): -
Media (Screenshots & Video): -
Computer Specs:
GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT
GPU Driver Version: 23.20.17.01-231004a1-396397C-AMD-Software-Adrenalin-Edition
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 58000X3D 8-Core
RAM: 32 GB
Motherboard: Gigabyte B450M S2H
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Kingston SA400S37480G + Lexar SSD NM790 2 TB

Do you have a save file before the fight that we could investigate?
Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file before the fight that we could investigate?
No, sorry. I have played a lot since that happend. I got the file of the run though. I guess it wasnt being knocked down in battle, but rather reloading to the safe point, before I lost the battle that made me lose the weapons. I can recreate the bug now by smithing a weapon, saving and then load the safe. It will be gone then.

Back
Top Bottom