Hi there, I did the VA for Sarleon/Empire Lords and Diev in PoP 3.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello,

My name's Rojiru and I used to follow the game pretty closely, even provided some voice overs. It's been a few years (I think) since I was around these parts and I'd like to drop in and let you all know what I've been up to.

I've progressed in my professional voice over career and landed some roles in video games and other ventures, such as Heroes of Newerth.

If the devs would like new voice overs for characters, better quality (money does give you access to better equipment, yay) or anything of the sort - feel free to let me know through this thread or email.

Uploaded here is my latest professional demo for general purposes.

https://soundcloud.com/rojiru/updated-general-demo

Cheers,
Rojiru

Rojiru said:
Hello,

My name's Rojiru and I used to follow the game pretty closely, even provided some voice overs. It's been a few years (I think) since I was around these parts and I'd like to drop in and let you all know what I've been up to.

I've progressed in my professional voice over career and landed some roles in video games and other ventures, such as Heroes of Newerth.

If the devs would like new voice overs for characters, better quality (money does give you access to better equipment, yay) or anything of the sort - feel free to let me know through this thread or email.

Uploaded here is my latest professional demo for general purposes.

https://soundcloud.com/rojiru/updated-general-demo

Cheers,
Rojiru

Welcome back friend... glad to see that you have been successful and prosperous!

Best,

Saxondragon

Thanks so much for the personal welcome back, Saxondragon. Glad to see the mod is still running, I hope your personal ventures into video game development are going well.

Cheers,
Rojiru

Rojiru said:
Thanks so much for the personal welcome back, Saxondragon. Glad to see the mod is still running, I hope your personal ventures into video game development are going well.

Cheers,
Rojiru

Thank you for asking.  Yes, they are going very well.  We are and have been operating in Stealth mode.  Currently we have a small local team of artists/writers/coders and designers assisting in the endeavor. 

There is never enough time to accomplish what I want, which is pretty much to be expected.  Time is always our enemy.

I have been working on this project for over two years now.  In a few months the strategic plan we are working from is to have the public facing site up, and to start the community around the offering. 

Overall the concepts and designs are unique and in many ways beyond what is currently out there in the marketplace.  It is quite exciting to see the concepts come to life in the form of artwork, code and procedural output.

It is my hope to give the folks here the opportunity to get involved in the early stages of testing and feedback.  When the time is right, I will post a link and extend the offer. 

One interesting aspect of what we are doing is working from a perspective of shared ownership.  The people who work on the project and perform tasks to further it along earn royalty shares when the project goes live.  Here is not the place for this discussion, but PM me Rojiru or anyone else who may be interested and we will have a conversation about it. 

Best regards,

Saxondragon

saxondragon said:
Rojiru said:

Cheers,
Rojiru

Thank you for asking.  Yes, they are going very well.  We are and have been operating in Stealth mode.  Currently we have a small local team of artists/writers/coders and designers assisting in the endeavor. 

There is never enough time to accomplish what I want, which is pretty much to be expected.  Time is always our enemy.

I have been working on this project for over two years now.  In a few months the strategic plan we are working from is to have the public facing site up, and to start the community around the offering. 

Overall the concepts and designs are unique and in many ways beyond what is currently out there in the marketplace.  It is quite exciting to see the concepts come to life in the form of artwork, code and procedural output.

It is my hope to give the folks here the opportunity to get involved in the early stages of testing and feedback.  When the time is right, I will post a link and extend the offer. 

One interesting aspect of what we are doing is working from a perspective of shared ownership.  The people who work on the project and perform tasks to further it along earn royalty shares when the project goes live.  Here is not the place for this discussion, but PM me Rojiru or anyone else who may be interested and we will have a conversation about it. 

Best regards,

Saxondragon

The guys who have worked/are working on 4.0 will be honored for live!

MitchyMatt said:
I will talk with our the development team about this. Thanks for offering! Always nice to get help.

MM.. my apologies, this is completely off the POP topic and deals with a start-up I am leading. 

This is why I no longer am able to contribute to the POP development directly in terms of time.

Kindest regards,

Saxondragon

Your project sounds wonderful, SD, hope to get more of a dialogue set up about this (your email isn't working btw).

Let me know through PM or email if you've got any news for me, MitchyMatt! I might just make an update of the empire/sarleon/diev on my own here this week.

If you would like to do a comparison of what things you would voice over/change then we would like to see an example first. MV stated that he doesn't exactly know what should be changed and why.

I'll re-record some lines I did and post them in this thread. I'm not happy with the quality I did the lines with about 2 years ago, and I've been playing through with Diev as a companion and constantly talking to the empire lords. I can make those better. :grin:

Back
Top Bottom