hi i need a little help takes a minute only

Users who are viewing this thread

Tigri

Recruit
hey everyone i just restarted playing M&B and ofc i downloaded the greatest mod ever  for me (and the reason for starting to play again)  i updated till latest patch with that file from reprository ..still i was wondering how can i mod so i can get higher income from fiefs or how can i mod the tournaments to allow more betting (better still ? tell me if smthing has changed through the patches and there is a place where i can get reasonable money TO BUY A DAMN ARMOR :sad: )  and building construction times i use that 82 mb tweaks guide but meh cant meddle with the buildings so any help appretiated

You can use TweakMB for the tournaments. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=101731.0

You'd probably have to have access to the source code to edit building times and fief income for SoD.

I turn cheats on in the SoD menu and use quick start to give myself a lot of money and xp to start with so that I don't have to start with a new character every time. The magic of SoD only really starts once you get your first castle anyway.  :grin:

well thx its all ok now i reinstalled and i keep getting good income finaly smthing good out of the BEING KING think...anyway i cant seem to be able to upgrade my adenian zealous magnates ? i got everything built in cities knight chapters cathredals and stuff? why doesnt it work :sad:

Tigri said:
well thx its all ok now i reinstalled and i keep getting good income finaly smthing good out of the BEING KING think...anyway i cant seem to be able to upgrade my adenian zealous magnates ? i got everything built in cities knight chapters cathredals and stuff? why doesnt it work :sad:

If you're using the newest beta version of 4.6xx, there is a bug that keeps you from upgrading *Zealous troops into faith troops.

BUT you can still get faith troops through the JESTER like this: Go to your jester at any of your castles/towns, and somewhere in the dialogue there is a cheat menu, and somewhere in the cheat menu there is an option to get 5 free faith troops. The thing is, if you already have faith troops in your party it will delete them all and replace them with the 5 new ones (I think this is what happens, it's been a while...).

So you have to take all of the faith troops out of your party and garrison them somewhere THEN talk to the jester to get the 5 free troops, THEN retrieve your garrisoned faith troops.

With this method you can get as many faith troops as your conscience will allow.  :grin: What I do is when I have 5 *Zealous nobles is go to the jester use the method I just mentioned and then delete the zealous troops, so that it balances out like it would if I was upgrading them like normal.

It would be awesome if the bug didn't exist, but with this method it's not that big of a deal.

well yeah thx alot again i knew i heard of the bug i just wasnt sure im kinda confused these days:grin: wel il try the jester option i mean its not cheating il just disband my zealots and replace them with fully upgraded faith troops...no cheating at all because i also pay 200$ per each zealot

Back
Top Bottom