HGN Warband Clan

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes TKoV the team you fought was BrC which consists of most (except for 2 or 3 members) of HGN, bearing that we are a different clan in mind we were obliged to participate in scrims arrange for an unable HGN. So they Mr X or Barron if he prefers is partly right BrC contains only former HGN players right now yet HGN warband contains no BrC members.
Templar

For the record- BRC are a bunch of members who split apart from HGN, their leader "wain" or "mike" decided he would be a total intolerant idiot and due to the way he was running hgn's warband department and a short discussion he left, only using HGN for his own clan purposes. HGN will be reforming it's warbands sector soon however it will not be a "clan" but more casual and friendly towards players, in the future we may start up some sort of group but we are quite happy playing freely and letting people come and play and enjoy themselves.

If you are unaware of what HGN is then it's a network which has many servers for a large range of games including garrysmod, css, battlegrounds 2 and we generalise playing in other games like company of heroes. For anyone who has been upset\discouraged towards hgn in the last few months of "wain" running warbands, we ask that you put aside your troubles and aim that towards brc, as he is nothing to do with HGN.

HyperGaming Network Website

Last.Exile - Director and Founder of HGN.

Mike is niether an idiot or intolerant, he tolerated your stuborness to let him and kitsune try fix the server ( leaving us without a server for 2 weeks), he tolerated how your Stalker Roleplayers abused the warband section, aswell as your lack of interest in the warband comunity which you even said yourself you never took much interest in... perphaps that is the flaw in multi-gaming clans?

Silver Knight said:
For the record- BRC are a bunch of members who split apart from HGN, their leader "wain" or "mike" decided he would be a total intolerant idiot and due to the way he was running hgn's warband department and a short discussion he left, only using HGN for his own clan purposes. HGN will be reforming it's warbands sector soon however it will not be a "clan" but more casual and friendly towards players, in the future we may start up some sort of group but we are quite happy playing freely and letting people come and play and enjoy themselves.

If you are unaware of what HGN is then it's a network which has many servers for a large range of games including garrysmod, css, battlegrounds 2 and we generalise playing in other games like company of heroes. For anyone who has been upset\discouraged towards hgn in the last few months of "wain" running warbands, we ask that you put aside your troubles and aim that towards brc, as he is nothing to do with HGN.

HyperGaming Network Website

Last.Exile - Director and Founder of HGN.

LOL If I was an intolerant idiot and no one liked how I ran things, why did everyone follow me to BrC? and the only reason Kitsune stayed was because you promised him admin privelages, I'm an intolerant idiot? Exile, how many times did I have to ask you to fix the servers and you just shoved it off for over a month because you didnt care.

Also that last part is a lie as well, no one plays battlegrounds, css, or gmod anymore, the closest u guys come to gmod is STALKER RP.
and the vast majority of people in STALKER RP harass the other members of the clan. So please dont feed everyone lies to make it look like we didnt have to leave, we left because we were tired of dealing with you and your inadequacies as a "leader" or lack there of.

The Templar said:
Mike is niether an idiot or intolerant, he tolerated your stuborness to let him and kitsune try fix the server ( leaving us without a server for 2 weeks), he tolerated how your Stalker Roleplayers abused the warband section, aswell as your lack of interest in the warband comunity which you even said yourself you never took much interest in... perphaps that is the flaw in multi-gaming clans?
Why do you consistantly call it 'Warbands' rather than Warband?

all truth there, and the only big mistake i made as the leader was i let redbaron/rippost/Mr.X (lol namechanger) slip away from us because I was caught up in so many other things, and he knows im very sorry for that, but in case he doesnt, baron i am very sorry for that and i hope everything works up with BM.

So yeah sorry exile, your in the wrong.

Listen up Silver Knight this is going to ruin your day!! HGN warband or more commonly known as just HGN was a clan before we separated and pulled away from HGN for many reasons some of which i will note now.

1. Exile set us up a server so our clan could have one good man you may be thinking as the leader of HGN its his duty to maintain and continue to keep the server at its maxmium potential. He failed! Whilst we were part of HGN he didnt bother to pay or update the server or do anything Mike/lego or anyone asked him to do so thats number 1 exile/silver being intolerable. In the end i had to get us a server so we could play i was a lowley merc not a Director of a clan who really was in the dude responsible for that fail?

2. Our teamspeak 3 server again it was his duty to set us up one seeing as we were part of HGN but yet he failed in that yet again!! We would be in there on regular occasions chilling out talking having fun killing people on warband etc etc, then this peaceful calm area would suddenly be erupted into flame as a stalker person would jump in and start spamming us with music loud noise or just be annoying over and over again, we asked Exile to ask his friends to stop it but no they carried on so he failed his duty yet again!!

3. Another thing was that he tried to control our branch of HGN yes it may have been his right BUT asking us to trash our new servers and website so he could keep an eye on us thats going too far it was as if he was trying to control us all and make sure we were monitored 24/7.

So i ask you now who is the intolerant one who is the person that forced us to leave by neglect and abuse that person is the man who started it all who started HGN who started the debate ans this exceptionally rude abuse this is our branch now so Exile/Silver please dont bug us we are divided no longer united. And as Mike said if he is incompetant and hated then why did we all follow him to BrC, were we bribed NO, were we threated NO, he is just the best commander we ever have and will ever have he has made us BrC and already have 2 servers and a new TS that my friends is not the behaviour of an incompetant commander.

*EDIT* im part of BrC but i made my name before so i cant change it i support BrC not HGN just to let you know!!

Last.exile, I'd like to make it clear that the move was voluntary, if you're upset that everyone didn't flock back to you when our leaders left, then that's your issue.  Exile, don't try to make it sound like everyone was dragged by they're toenails.  I'd also like to know how you came up with 'mike used hgn for his own gains.'  I've wondered that many times in our discussions before the split.  As far as I know, he populated your server (until it was neglected for several weeks) he said that our forum is not the main forum and encourages everyone to join the main hgn website so there's a connection with all the other...one...segments of hgn.  All that really comes from that link is annoying prodding from some members of the srp factions.  Thats been going on even when bg2 sector was in its hayday, and frankly it makes hgn look like an immature lot of naggers and trolls when only a handful of people enjoy harassing other members.  There is no need to try and put another group in a bad light just because they left your group, it's completely immature like a little kid throwing a temper tantrum because one of his parents said no cookies because you didn't eat your veggies.  In this case it's you losing the warband section of hgn because you didnt help us.  Fact is, you lost pretty much all of your warband section and they formed theyre own thing, there's no need to try to discredit them just because you dont have sway over them anymore.

Bah. Did noone realize I changed my name because I did NOT want to be mentioned in this?
Gah.

Oh, and btw, I'm not on either side of the arguement incase you were wondering, because your both wrong :grin:

Mr.X said:
Bah. Did noone realize I changed my name because I did NOT want to be mentioned in this?
Gah.

Oh, and btw, I'm not on either side of the arguement incase you were wondering, because your both wrong :grin:
It's more a matter of opinion than fact... and everyone knows your Barron anyway :smile:
Mad_Dawg said:
Mr.X said:
Bah...Gah.
A "Bah" and a "Gah"...this is serious.  :lol:
it's either that or he's out of breath

The Templar said:
Mr.X said:
Gah.

It's more a matter of opinion than fact...
Mad_Dawg said:
Mr.X said:
Bah...Gah.
A "Bah" and a "Gah"...this is serious.  :lol:
it's either that or he's out of breath

I'm saying the facts are wrong. :lol:
Basically everyone is going to be one-sided. Now frankly I think Silver is a good leader. I also think Mike is a good leader. Thats not nessacarily where the trouble lies.

@BRC peoples posts
When you say "all the srps harrassing us in ts", well thats not exactly true. From what I remember, occasionally Ping-Pong or someone like that would come in and act all weird. At the times, noone really seemed to care, I even recall Mike joking about it after Ping-Pong made some suggestive noises on our channel and was promptly kicked. The only time in my memory that Warband was "harrased" by srp is the time, just after my leaving, when everyone got slaved.

When you say "he didn't bother to pay or update the server" once again, not exactly true. He did pay for it. He did update it. The server crashed when we attempted to put custom maps on it, and Silver DID try to fix it, numerous times, even under the guidance of Kitty. He did get it back up after about 2 weeks.

The reason he asked you to join his site is because, as of that time, you were part of HGN, so, naturally, you should be using the HGN forums. Makes sense no? IIRC he did not ask you to "trash" your other servers, however he predicted that the other server we had up at the time wouldn't last, which was pretty easy to tell, as the person providing the server, at that time, only paid for it half the time, and the other half it would consistently crash.

@Silvers post
Perhaps it was a little mean to call Mike an intolerant idiot, but basically, his post was informing people what would be happening with HGN (not BrC) in the future.

So both parties, get your facts straight.

Mr.X said:
Re-read my post, I edited it :wink:
and what an edit it is Mr X ( do I seriously have to call you that barron?)!
You were there longer so I suppose you know more however I was certainly sure of his lack of interest in warband... Ultimately BrC is now it's own clan whatever reasons it had for leaving HGN, just let it be let both clans get on despite our previous... Misgivings?

Back
Top Bottom