Help!

Users who are viewing this thread

BetaRP

Recruit
Hi, my MBwarband shuts down on the loading screen at the beginning specifically at the "Loading Setting data" part, any ideaS?

Hi. With other mods it has sometimes been a problem with the "load textures on demand". This feature is found in the WB launcher under video options. You can tick/untick it and see what happens.

kjeltringen said:
Hi. With other mods it has sometimes been a problem with the "load textures on demand". This feature is found in the WB launcher under video options. You can tick/untick it and see what happens.

I think this should work. OP let me know if this ^^ fixes anything.

Might have been a bad download? There is no reason for it except for exceed RAM capacity, bad module.ini (which in this case is not since everyone else can play just fine) or a bad download.

Problem: at the loading screen the font isn't right or even readable at all and a bit later it says 'RGL ERROR: Unable to open file: Modules\Perisno\Resource\user_interface_b.brf' help? I am using the patch and all I did was having my .41 (didn't touch anything) overwritten by the patch.

If those two are the only problem its a easy fix :smile:
I will re-upload the patch with those things included, look at the thread for update.

Back
Top Bottom