Help

Users who are viewing this thread

KingManius

Recruit
I started my own kingdom. When I tell the lords to follow me they start following me and then it say "Running from King Manius". How do I fix it?

Daumor you naughty chap.

KingManius said:
I started my own kingdom. When I tell the lords to follow me they start following me and then it say "Running from King Manius". How do I fix it?

Just to get the dumb questions out of the way. They are actually your lords aren't they? Also, do you have a good reputation with them?

Now I think I might have seen a problem like this before, I think the solution was either a re-install or start a new game. You could try searching the bugs thread to see if you can find it.

Do your companion lords still follow you? If so, ignore the other lords (they're idiots anyway) and just use companions as lords.

It could be they're trying to tell you something. Perhaps your character needs to have a bath? :wink: Only joking!

I think your save-game could be broken. So it's start a new campaign at best and re-install at worst.

Like I said, have a look through the bug reports thread (use the search function as well, though you might need to try a few different combinations of search term); I'm sure someone has had this problem before.

Then just load up on elites and knock the HF's over. There's no reason why you can't take all their towns and castles...

Back
Top Bottom