Help with the DX Render.

Users who are viewing this thread

Wei.Xiadi

Knight at Arms
I'm aware that 'plated armour' look retarded using the DX7 render, however, no matter how low I set my settings - DX9 just lags like crazy. :sad:

I can't purchase a new computer and I was curious as to why Dx9 is so awkward, does GE have a large impact on the FPS? Maybe I can try removing that for this mod.

Also, I haven't played this mod long, only an hour or so, I like it so far thoiugh, I just won 7000 from a tournament in Sargoth and I got with me 40 lovely andarin knights (a few of which look stupid since the armour isn't working properly due to the render, hence why I bring this topic up)

If theres another way, patch, fix or whatever to remove this issue that'd be awesome, since I seem to have this problem with a few mods.  :sad:

I play with DX7 too, and it does look a little crappish. A lot of the new weapon textures are black for me too.

Check out this DX7 patch: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,56709.0.html

I have used that before, its brilliant.  The only downfall is that night time..is actually night time.  Its pitch black, which I don't like at all (even if it is realistic, being unable to see is a bummer).

Do you know how to use all of the settings except for the night one?

I don't know that, but it seems like D'Sparil figured it out... maybe he'd be so kind as to share? You can send him a PM to "Dsparil" with no apostrophe. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom