Help with 1.7 accessibility

Users who are viewing this thread

KronikDeamon

Recruit
Hey y'all my wife and I love this game and have very much enjoyed watching it blossom. As someone who really enjoys how this game is developing I was very excited to read everything about how patch 1.7 was going to affect the world. However to my complete distraught, after downloading and staying current with all released updates through steam (where I purchased the adventure) I have not been able to play 1.7.0 .Every time I launch my beloved game it continues to launch 1.6.5 and I am at a loss as to what to do about this, and am probably missing something obvious to others however, its an elusive problem that I could use some help with. Names Levi and I would appreciate any advice I could get as this is where steam sent me to figure it out. Thank you for taking the time to read my post and your help is very much appreciated.

Sincerely,
Levi

Hi Levi,

If you right click on the title in your Steam library, you can select the version under Betas.

Once it downloads, the launcher will still say you're on 1.6.5 - but in the bottom left of the launcher in small text it will say that you're on 1.7

Hi Levi,

If you right click on the title in your Steam library, you can select the version under Betas.

Once it downloads, the launcher will still say you're on 1.6.5 - but in the bottom left of the launcher in small text it will say that you're on 1.7
Thank you Antaeus,
Like I said, it was probably something obvious and simple i was missing lol.... Not sure why ppl are being so rude but you totally helped me :smile:

Back
Top Bottom