help the modding teams

Users who are viewing this thread

vladimir

Regular
Hello everyone, I would like a thread where all the modding teams may ask for help.
Also, the people looking to join a team may find one that may need help.
(personally I am one of the ones looking for a team.)

THESE ARE MY RULES:
1. NOspamming, please use pming to tell someone you would like to join.
2.please post clearly what your mod is about.
3.please specify what you need help with. (like swords, maps, armor.... etc.)

THANK YOU FOR YOUR POST!!

Not for nothing, people ask for help in their mod's thread and in this whole subforum. To try to cram all of that into one thread doesn't make sense. You yourself aren't even asking for any help; it seems like you just made this thread for the hell of it.

Well this probably won't work but I am (as are maost people I guess) looking for a modeller. There is very little work I need doing but it will be quite challenging, a few BIG and complex buildings.

Jubal said:
Well this probably won't work but I am (as are maost people I guess) looking for a modeller. There is very little work I need doing but it will be quite challenging, a few BIG and complex buildings.

what type of building? describe it...
i may be able to help

Basically about half a mountain with a doorway hole at the bottom, I want a kind of helm's deep caves layout for one of my castles, and this is the best way to have the caves useable in battle.

great topic, perhaps rename it to "MOD TEAMS RECRUITING" or so, should be stickied and no more SPAM

HUSSITE WARS MOD
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,32414.0.html
15th century mod with firearms and infatry combat based on hussite wars in bohemia

I mostly need skilled texturer! or the one whos willing to learn - for what i dont have time :roll:, but i am opened to everyones contribution
-texturing armors and shields
-texturing some scene props

Back
Top Bottom