Help: Mod doesnt load.

Users who are viewing this thread

Turbografx16

Recruit
I've tried installing both 5.0 an 5.02 yet when I run the mod only the Native game loads. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I should do?

I downloaded a mod once and it was placed in a folder inside another folder and I couldn't figure out why it wouldn't show up on the change settings scroll thing
I later found out that
the folder inside the folder contained all the details
so copy the folder inside then paste it on the modules folder

I'm not sure if this is your problem but hope this helps

You are very sure that you started the Native, not the Battle for Sicily? For the start-up images and the Menu background are exactly the same. If you are sure, proceed and read carefully.

1) look at your mount&blade/modules folder.

Do you see the "Battle for Sicily 0.502" folder there?

If yes, go to 2) if no, go to A)

2) If you start "Mount&Blade 0.808" and look at the drop down menu, do you see "Native" and "Battle for Sicily 0.502"? If no, re download and re-zip. If yes, go to 3.
3) As it is, you start the Native when clicking "Battle for Sicily 0.502", now try to play "Native" and see what happens. If it then Starts Battle for Sicily, you're good.

A) Do you by any chance, see a "Modules" folder at mount&blade/modules? If so, Open that folder. BFS should be there, cut that folder and place the "Battle for Sicily 0.502" folder in mount&blade/modules. if no, go to B)
B) You did not install it right, re download and re-zip.

If this doesn't fix your problem, I can't help you. In that and any case,

Good Luck,
Servitor.

Im sorry i know this probably isnt the pace to put this but iv got a "RGL Error" which occurs when i try to load Battle for Sicily which says  "Unable to open file:CommonRes\meshes_skybox.brf". Any ideas how to solve this?? Would be much appreciated.

I have version 808 yes, but when i choose the couched lance options an error comes up and says something about textures.

Back
Top Bottom