Help/Bug with Graphics

Users who are viewing this thread

yangboy

Recruit
I don't know if anyone had already posted it, but i used the search engine in the forums to find words like weapon, shiny in the reported bugs section and found nothing. The graphics are screwed up in my Hundred Years War MOD. Native work just fine. Please take a look
bug.jpg
Please tell me how to fix or something, Thanks

White? usually armour comes in as invisible or black, I have never seen a case of white. Maybe you should change some video settings and check your Directx version. That could potentially screw things up. Other than that, you can still play so it shouldn't be a big deal.  :???:

BTW this belongs in bugs discussion. If you put it in the right thread you will get a reply faster and possibly more accurate.

Bumbar said:
It's probably Realistic Steel textures 2.0, if you have that mod installed.
Yeah, I had that installed, but its not in the Hundred Years MOD folder. It's in the Mount & Blade Main Folder.

That mod is above module system. It's applied to the game as whole, not just specific module. You'll actually have to reinstall the game, to get rid of it, or do new installation in separate folder and install HYW there.

Back
Top Bottom