Need More Info Hello I encountered some issues...

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
1) When fiddling too much in smithing I get a CTD.

2) Some of the Crafted Sword Guards are transparent, not showing and make the blade look like floating above the handle. Maybe it's the part that is above the guard, I'm not sure, it's like an extension of some guards.

3) Some swords are gripped too high or too low...

4) When I'm traveling in the campaign map and click around and changing the course of traveling, when clicking, let's say to a settlement ( any! ) I get a CTD.

The mods I use are just reshades and graphical like armors and such.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello, unfortunately, we can not offer support for the modded games. If you can reproduce these problems after removing the mod files, verifying the integrity of the game files and on a new campaign please let me know:

Ok, I will and I'll return if I notice the same things!

Thanks for the response! :xf-smile:

Edit: Ok, I tested it without modds and as the Smithing is concerned, all are true, but about the campaign map CTD, I couldn't get it to happen again...
The future will tell...!

Last edited:
Hello, i am glad some of the problems are resolved. Can you please share the new saved file with us for further inspection? You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address or send it directly to me via DM. Please make sure to paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify your file.

Back
Top Bottom