HDR in Mount and Blade!

Users who are viewing this thread

I installed the HDR addon.
The graphics now result great, but the problem of "bad exiting from game" must be solved.

So...

I suppose, the problem is caused by the ENBserie file, or by the Effects.txt file.

If we could disable the 'criminal' effetcts INSIDE the game, it could not crash more.

During the game i think we successfully access to ENBserie file, and edit disabling the settings:

EnableBloom = 1 turning it to:
EnableBloom = 0

and

UseEffect = 1 tunring it to:
UseEffect = 0

It's only an idea.
To try it works or not,  I need to activate the 'command shell' (the same shell another games used to introduce 'GODMODE', 'NOCLIP', and similar)  during the game, and type the two stripes up linked (the same shell another games used to introduce GODMODE and similar).

But... I DON'T KNOW HOW ACTIVATE THE COMMAND SHELL!!!
Is it possible...?

Hmmmmmm..... another problem

XD

Outlander999 said:
During the game i think we successfully access to ENBserie file, and edit disabling the settings:

EnableBloom = 1 turning it to:
EnableBloom = 0

and

UseEffect = 1 tunring it to:
UseEffect = 0

Unfortunately, this idea does not work :sad:

Huh. At first when I used this, it worked fine, but nowadays when I go to get out of it, it gives me and "Unhandled exception, this program has to close." Or some such, and then closes.

I used to exit just fine under M6B .960, this problem just started after 1.0. I have no idea what causes it, but looks like it's related to some change in M&B 1.x. It's just a minor annoyance, but it would be nice to see it fgured out.

Caladrian said:
Anyone tried this?

"Soft HDR"
https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=10&id=1015

Didn't like it.. Waaay too much of that glow or whatever, it felt like when you've swimmed in chlorine water for hours and then got up.

Caladrian said:
Anyone tried this?

"Soft HDR"

i downloaded the softHDRfinal and and overwrite the enbseries for tul's one here and was the result:
mb24-1.jpg

mb3-3.jpg

mb4-1.jpg

mb5-1.jpg

mb6-2.jpg

mb9-1.jpg

I really liked it

Hum, so maybe someone can help me here...

I've been trying out all the HDR mods and honestly, all of them looked, to me, terrible, so I've been working on my own HDR version. Right now I have everything exactly as I want it, and it looks amazing in game, both at night and during the day. However I seem to be having a problem...

The menus and what not are entirely to washed out. I can still read them fine but the upper left corner has this giant glowy spot. This was present in all the other HDR mods so maybe it's just something unavoidable? Anyone have any clue?

I tired changing everything in the [REFLECTION] section but that didn't seem to have any effect... :neutral:

If not I can deal with it. M&B looks brilliant now... If only I could figure out how to tweak the size of the sun....

Pixors
Before
mb12-1.jpg

After
mb13-1.jpg

Sure thing... here is my enbseries

It's mostly Zaros enbseries, only with a few tweaks here and there to fit my personal tastes.

[PROXY]
EnableProxyLibrary=0
InitProxyFunctions=1
ProxyLibrary=
[GLOBAL]
UseEffect=1
AlternativeDepth=1
AllowAntialias=1
BugFixMode=0
SkipShaderOptimization=0
QuadVertexBuffer=0
[EFFECT]
EnableBloom=1
EnableOcclusion=1
EnableReflection=0
EnableMotionBlur=0
EnableWater=0
EnableShadow=1
DepthBias=500
[INPUT]
KeyUseEffect=123
KeyBloom=120
KeyOcclusion=121
KeyReflection=122
KeyCombination=16
KeyShadow=119
KeyWater=118
[REFLECTION]
ReflectionPower=10
ChromePower=5
UseCurrentFrameReflection=0
ReflectionQuality=2
ReflectionSourceSpecular=50
ReflectionSourceTFactor=50
UseAdditiveReflection=0
ReflectionDepthBias=0
UseLowResReflection=0
ReflectionSinglePass=1
[BLOOM]
BloomPowerDay=10
BloomFadeTime=5000
BloomConstantDay=1
BloomQuality=2
BloomScreenLevelDay=100
BloomCurveDay=0
BloomPowerNight=5
BloomConstantNight=2
BloomCurveNight=0
BloomScreenLevelNight=100
BloomAdaptationScreenLevel=5
BloomAdaptationMultiplier=0
BloomAllowOversaturation=0
[SSAO]
UseFilter=1
OcclusionQuality=1
FilterQuality=2
DarkeningLevel=20
BrighteningLevel=10
IlluminationLevel=40
AdditiveIlluminationLevel=30
UseAmbientOcclusion=1
UseIndirectLightning=1
FadeDistance=16
[COLORCORRECTION]
DarkeningAmountDay=10
ScreenLevelDay=70
ScreenLevelNight=20
DarkeningAmountNight=0
GammaCurveDay=-.1
GammaCurveNight=-.1
ColorSaturationDay=-1
ColorSaturationNight=-1
UsePaletteTexture=0
[PLUGIN]
WeatherMod=0
[WATER]
UseWaterDeep=1
WaterDeepness=20
WaterQuality=2
[SHADOW]
ShadowFadeStart=40
ShadowFadeEnd=80
ShadowAmountDay=70
ShadowAmountNight=30
ShadowScreenLevelDay=60
ShadowScreenLevelNight=20
ShadowQuality=2
UseShadowFilter=0
FilterQuality=2
[ENGINE]
ForceAnisotropicFiltering=0
MaxAnisotropy=8
ForceDisplayRefreshRate=0
DisplayRefreshRateHz=60
[MOTIONBLUR]
MotionBlurQuality=0
MotionBlurVelocity=12
MotionBlurRotation=12

As in changing it from 1 to 0. Then yes. I also tried just deleting it from both the [EFFECT] section and completely removing the [SSAO] section. Neither worked.

When I completely removed both the sections I ended up with a strangely colored game, but that glow seemed to have still been there. I couldn't be for sure since everything was so... yellow... I'd wager it didn't though.

Any other ideas? Does anyone else have this same problem? I went reading back a number of pages but I never saw mention of this... Oddly though this is also apparent in Zaros enbseries and every other one that came with GE2.5 Maybe it's just my rig? I am running with Shaders 3.0 and I have the mod that enables 3.0 with M&B... Could that be linked?

atolest said:
Caladrian said:
Anyone tried this?

"Soft HDR"

i downloaded the softHDRfinal and and overwrite the enbseries for tul's one here and was the result:

I really liked it

Looks quite nice, if somewhat washed out, what settings are you running?

I use GE 2.5 Tuls bloom, Ursuca's colour.

Back
Top Bottom