Haven and Hearth

Users who are viewing this thread

I have 8 Exploring and 4 or 5 survival. Prospecting requires rustroot, which is found foraging.

I'm also starting a tavern in the center of town. If you guys could stockpile drinks there, it would really speed up exploring. Tea regenerated endurance and wine reduces travel weariness. being able to run and teleport home would speed things up.

The latest map:
Hearth1-2.jpg

Useful fact: cart moves at full speed on pavement. I'm thinking on making a road to the forest to chop, load and transport logs fastly... :razz:
Still, we have to decide if we stay here or move somewhere far from any advanced city (Priapat)

Woo my fisrt leather work , backpack!

Danath said:
Still, we have to decide if we stay here or move somewhere far from any advanced city (Priapat)
We can always build brickwall or multiple.
Folthrik said:
I'd like to join you guys in this interesting game! :smile:
Where the hell are you and what's the best area to start out in the find you?
When you start, go to the character left of you to create the character after that walk to the chest and right-click it and pick up the stuff in there after that go to a character at the north corner, right-click and write Taleworld and you should appear near us.

BUT WE'LL LOOK MORE VILLAGE LIKE GOD DAMN IT!

In other news. I hate how much wood is actually needed for a log cabin.

Dear god, I want to live in a cabin in the woods, not the friggin praire.

Devercia said:
I have 8 Exploring and 4 or 5 survival. Prospecting requires rustroot, which is found foraging.

I'm also starting a tavern in the center of town. If you guys could stockpile drinks there, it would really speed up exploring. Tea regenerated endurance and wine reduces travel weariness. being able to run and teleport home would speed things up.

The latest map:
Hearth1-2.jpg
There's the map, nice nap btw.
Tuckles said:
Maybe someone should hearthmagic a dowser and make one?
I've a dowser and can make wells, but I don't know where to make it.
There's a dowser in my cupboard inside my cabin, anyways.

Update on that map: The wild onions are gone.

That being said. I'm wondering if I should invest in brewing, seeing as there are quite a few places to harvest wild hops (to start a farm) or in cartography.

I have 1200 or so unspent LPs right now, and a level 2 cartography. I should have around 2000 after my log cabin's built.

Good luck Kronic.

Oh and if you get stone working, make a runestone that says where your camp is. :lol:

As for the choosing between brewing and cartography.

Brewing is definitely the way to go, but I need someone with metalworking to make me a cauldron. I can pay.

Back
Top Bottom