Have A Ts and Looking to Help small to Medium regs

Users who are viewing this thread

Namurai

Recruit
Hello, I used to be a Colonel of a regiment of this great community, recently my regiment split up and I now have a teamspeak lying around, if anyone would like their  regiment a place in this temaspeak FOR FREE, or if you know anyone who has a regiment who is in need of a ts, fill out the application below:

Code:
 Regiment Name:
            How many members?:
            Why do you want to use this Teamspeak?: 

If you wish to join the teamspeak and look around, the Ip is : 85.236.100.96:13037

hecler gamer said:
How many members?: 4 growing very new
            Why do you want to use this Teamspeak?: need one really bad

Okay then, add me on Steam my account name is : Vladimir Putin I (sorry its my RP account :p) . anyway I hope to see you on, good luck and happy fighting  :grin:

I am a major of the 11th Light Dragoons, we have 4 members and we are growing. We would like to have a spot in your team speak because we need one and it would make us look cool.

loppolh said:
I am a major of the 11th Light Dragoons, we have 4 members and we are growing. We would like to have a spot in your team speak because we need one and it would make us look cool.

Okay it's good to have you on board, the ip is  85.236.100.96:13037 I look forward to seeing you on. Add Vladimir Putin I on steam and we'll talk  :grin:.

Back
Top Bottom