Has anybody un-nerfed the Khergits?

Users who are viewing this thread

There are all sorts of awesome mods on here, I have a bunch of them, but I don't really have time to make mods or even play very much.  Anyhow, mostly I play native like a perpetual n00b even though I got the game back in v 0.603.  Anyhow I just came back to playing after several months and am wondering if anybody has made a mod to un-nerf the Khergits yet.  Khergit would be my favorite faction but man alive they just suck so damn much.  I play this game to relax for a bit after work but the astronomical suckage of the Khergit troops frustrates me and makes playing this game to relax kind of counter productive.

That mod is death. And ¿what does un-nerfed means?
hmm let me think, theres some mods that have included better khergits like, Rise of kherghits, Rus:XIII Century well they are not khergits but it's very similar I mean, the Golden horde....khergits, Lords and Realms and the list goes on.

Nerfing is the process of making something weaker in a game. A specific weapon or in this case, the whole Khergit faction. "Un-" indicates the opposite. What that means is, he wants the Khergit to be properly strong again.

Mostly I was looking for a mod in native that brings the khergits up to the level of the other factions, Rhodoks probably need some buffing too.  I know basically what I would do, it wouldn't take too much I just don't have the time to do it.  Anyhow that rise of the Khergits mod looks excellent, I'm downloading it now.  Perhaps it will fulfill my desire for badass Khergitude. 

Back
Top Bottom