Happy New Year!

Users who are viewing this thread

nora_lee

Sergeant at Arms
:party: :razz: :grin:
Hi all~
In the past year, we experienced a bit difficult time and strived to working on Light and Darkness Series as hard as ever we did for these years.  We might say, 2015 was the year for our "Halloween" project, so the next one for 2016, we are looking forward to Light & Darkness II!
May what we have done bring you fun enough, and not enough!  :wink:
We will work harder and give better.

Best wishes,

Light & Darkness Mod team

Happy New Year to you and the team! I would like to say that you guys did a great job on making this mod and you will always have my support and hopefully the 2nd chapter will be as good as the first one or even better and as always good job and have a nice new year!  :party: :party: :fruity:

MrSplashy said:
Happy New Year to you and the team! I would like to say that you guys did a great job on making this mod and you will always have my support and hopefully the 2nd chapter will be as good as the first one or even better and as always good job and have a nice new year!  :party: :party: :fruity:
Chinese New Year is in February...  :fruity:  :party:

Anyway, I have high expectations toward chapter 2! I trust it will be awesome! I only wish, it would incorporate chapter 1 as well, or some kind of save import.

Back
Top Bottom