SP Native Guardians party 1.2.3.(download link)+ screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

New version is out: 1.2.3. Now as more or less normal mod without unwanted extrems. :neutral:

All details  about the game and download LINK are posted at MBXForum [EX] minor mods http://mbx.streetofeyes.com/index.php/topic,173.0.html

Thanks to all testing players.

nema

Some more details might help out a bit* I'll download it tonight, and give you some feedback in the next couple of days.

Bug: if you tell the guardian to leave ur party. Then you tell them to rejoin you at their castle. then when u speak to them again and they ll say tell me about urself, it jamms.

sorry, but when you take the quest about thelping sister nema, she says you need to bring her stuff but what is the stuff?

Oh.Nemo.I writed:
Buggy ^

ı dont know i only writed Buggy.Sorry dude.I mean same with morgoth2005

Guardians party

is story mod
with many quest,
unusual weapons,
strong opponents,
hidden passages,
strong heroines,
fast healing,
many chests
and fast upgrading
but a little bit unusual

AstralLand-1.jpg

portal3.jpg

NewPicture-1.jpg

NewPicture2.jpg

NewPicture2-2.jpg

NewPicture20.jpg

NewPicture9.jpg

NewPicture12.jpg

NewPicture3-1.jpg

test2.jpg

NewPicture18.jpg

NewPicture23.jpg

NewPicture25.jpg

NewPicture6.jpg

test3.jpg

NewPicture10.jpg

NewPicture8.jpg

That's all well and good, but with the holstered weapons showing too..... it just looks stupid.

Wow... This is a seriously.... Strange mod (For lack of a better term... but then again.. We do have KON_Airs' recent creation) , but it does look seriously funky.. And that castle scene.. Impressive, is it some kind of maze? Either way, I'm downloading it.

Which version of M&B? Took a closer look at the screenshots :razz:

Sorry, but your mod is wierd :neutral:, and I have to ask have you made any new models at all yourself, have you really even made any new textures, besides changing alpha channels...  :neutral: I just have to ask, because my first noob mod was very similar to your in that it was just a crapload of borrowed stuff and about 12 of my crappy models, however I never releases it because it was a sin against modding hint hint?

i had to use cheats,i found those fast moveing guys overwhelming me withen seconds,and getting allys isnt easy

Friggin bizarre... It looks... Oh, crap.  :???:

Some of the models look very nice actually, tho. The textures look quite good too. Good job.

Back
Top Bottom