SP - General Guard rotations and patrols!

Users who are viewing this thread

In cities and towns, guards should rotate on day and night shifts and also patrol around town constantly.

To explain it best, a bit like how soldiers patrolled around in Assassin's Creed.

Also, the guard for the dungeon should change at the same time. Apart from cosmetically looking nicer, and making the game look more living, this could have a small game effect like maybe certain guards will attack you if you try to bribe them, maybe another one will offer you a cheap bargain, depends who you get. With this, you can help a lord escape prison, or enter lords hall for cheaper, or have to fight your way out because you bribed the kings guard!

Also there could be certain roads or places guards ignore or don't enter, the thugs could be located here, as they are out of the way.

I think this is an interesting idea, but I don't necessarily think it should be a high priority change. It feels like an immersion/aesthetic change, while there are QoL and gameplay issues that could probably go higher priority.

I think this is an interesting idea, but I don't necessarily think it should be a high priority change. It feels like an immersion/aesthetic change, while there are QoL and gameplay issues that could probably go higher priority.

True. it's not a massive game changing element but it's not supposed to be. I think the main gameplay issues that players are experiencing isn't suggestions but more so necessary things, this is just something on the side. It could probably be implemented by a mod.

Back
Top Bottom