GTA IV

Users who are viewing this thread

Rockstar released a trailer for GTA IV! I'm starting to regreat buying a Wii now, since I'm very psyched about this game. I hope it comes to the PC (even if it's 6 months later), but Rockstar hasn't announced a PC version yet.

I get bored with GTA games rather fast. Combat's not too bad, the missions are decent, but everything starts to blur together after a while.

I'm fairly sure that's a pre-rendered animation. Possibly meaning that the graphics will be several tmies worse :razz:

Cymro said:
I'm fairly sure that's a pre-rendered animation. Possibly meaning that the graphics will be several tmies worse :razz:

Errr..... no. i'd 100% say that, apart mabye for the close up character animation at the end, the rest was 100% non pre rendered.

Indeed. Anyway, I'm looking forward to this one. Imagine flying around there San Andreas style :smile:

Raz said:
Indeed. Anyway, I'm looking forward to this one. Imagine flying around there San Andreas style :smile:

what, doing turns on a dime while stuggleing for altitude 5 meters off the ground?
YES PLEASE!

Wow.. I can't wait. I wonder what new features will be implemented into it. *screams with excitment*

gta4fu9.jpg

http://www.rockstargames.com/IV/trailer_splash.html

Back
Top Bottom