GRUNWALD 2012 - massive public battle reenacment

Users who are viewing this thread

[quote author=sir Luca date=1342184227]
  • Chorągiew Witolda- lekkie wojska piesze
    witold.jpg
[/quote]

Representatives of Lithuania are in the army of Jagiello...

KuroiNekouPL said:
As you can see in quote title, is was there at least since July 13. :wink:

Yes, I noticed that, but when I press on it I am taken to some thread about Mount & Blade versions, couldn't find that post in sir Luca's post list either.

Well, are there any other Lithuanians you know of that will play and who is the leader of the banner?

-clans` name: 1 Pułk Szwoleżerów
-ringleader's name: Bohdan
-colour bearer's name : Wodzu
-number of participants : 17
- preffered formation (choose from the list) : Schatzmeister's banner

sir Luca said:
http://www.mountblade.info/forum/index.php?topic=10835.0
Thanks for the info. I am collecting Lithuanians for the Vytautas banner, so far I got 9 players that might be able to join.

- clan's name : Lithuania
- ringleader's name : Illusive Man
- colour bearer's name : Still undecided.
- number of participants : So far we have 14
- preffered formation (choose from the list) : Banner of Vytautas

Illusive Man said:
- clan's name : Lithuania
- ringleader's name : Illusive Man
- colour bearer's name : Still undecided.
- number of participants : So far we have 10, but I haven't yet talked to all of them. It's pretty hard with the size of the Lithuanian M & B community.
- preffered formation (choose from the list) : Banner of Vytautas
Bohdan said:
-clans` name: 1 Pułk Szwoleżerów
-ringleader's name: Bohdan
-colour bearer's name : Wodzu
-number of participants : 20-30
- preffered formation (choose from the list) : Schatzmeister's banner

Lisek said:
Any other clan that registers with a estimate range or participants bigger than 5 (example "12-22 members") or below minimum 12 (example "9-14 members") will be ignored.
Come back when you want to be treated seriously.

Ps. Illusive Man, I'm sorry but the polish side is all staffed to the brim. I know the Lithuanian banner is unassigned but we allready got the minimum 120 there. You'll have to join the order if you want to participate.

We won't play as the Teutonic order. -_- I can get those 12 members to the Lithuanian side which currently isn't staffed up.

Illusive Man said:
We won't play as the Teutonic order. -_- I can get those 12 members to the Lithuanian side which currently isn't staffed up.

Let me clear that up for you.

We got 2 sides fighting, the polish army (supported by a Lithuanian banner) and the teutonic order (everything listed here).

Both sides have a limit of 125 men, so it adds up to the 250 slots server capacity.

The polish army is currently at 120-138 signed up, soo it's full to the brim. It managed to get to the maximum even without filling up all the banners, thus the Lithuanian one seems empty.

So to summarize it up:
- there is no "Lithuanian side"
- the side Lithuanian banner is on cannot be joined anymore because it reached it's maximum manpower
- i'm afraid you don't have that much choice if you want to participate. I'm sorry.

Ps. Please don't get me wrong. The Lithuanian participation in the battle has never been doubted and it was a great joint victory, not just Poland winning. No one is trying to either discredit or penalize anyone for not being polish.
The event simply has been targeted at Poles for 2 years and it's been pretty popular over here so not only it gets a very quick response from the polish warband community, but also is participated by them en mass.
You simply signed up to late, we would love to accomodate you there but we cannot kick someone out who joined first just because we want to support international participants (and trust me, i would LOVE to have a purly english speaking Teutonic order and force the polish side into sharing :smile:)
As you can see the polish side is overflowing this badly, that we are staffing the teutonic order with Poles.

There isn't a Polish side either. You, Poles, talk like it was just Poland vs the Teutonic order. Anyway, we won't be coming to the event. Poles are used to minimizing the input of Lithuania in the battle and the Commonwealth anyway.

Illusive Man said:
There isn't a Polish side either. You, Poles, talk like it was just Poland vs the Teutonic order. Anyway, we won't be coming to the event.

I'll be honest with you. The lack of the strong physical Lithuanian presence in the event is purely because I couldn't get the Lithuanian models done. 2011 we talked about adding custom units to the banner to encourage people, to donate towards a bit bigger historical accuracy but we couldn't do everything we planned.

We didn't had the time back than to realize that project and this year was even more cluttered, as i had virtually no time to work on Grunwald content other than to try and fix the rigging (which still isn't pretty, derp).

As for the name, to be blunt - it's "allways" been a polish warband community event for us, so people over here kept referring to the Polish-Lithuanian coalition as simply "Jagiełło's army" or the "polish forces". It just got the better of us after it became regularly simplified.
This is the first year we are actually going international.
No doubt you are right it SHOULD be called the Polish-Lithuanian coalition, that on every step we should mention that. It just got oversimplified, for which i appologise. If we can, we'll patch it before the battle, if not - next year.

If i offended you, I'm sorry - it wasn't my intention to discredit a brotherly nation. After all, we wouldn't been talking about a Commonwealth if it wasn't for Litwa.

We just want to play for our own side, the Polish-Lithuanian united army, but if the teams are full I can't change anything. If some space becomes available, please send a PM.

Awww man,too bad it's full,would love to fight under the flag of Vytautas.Anyways thanks for not being a historical **** and atleast considering a Lithuanian force in the event  :wink:.

Is the module already available? Cause i read something about a patch... but nothing about the acutal module...

- player's name : Filip
- where did you learn about the event : This thread.
- how old are you : 15
- are you in the possesion of a microphone : Yes.
Requesting participation in the St. George's banner.

Fedayi said:
Is the module already available? Cause i read something about a patch... but nothing about the acutal module...

The module will show up today. You will be able to download it, check 2nd post once in a while - it'll be there :smile:

Back
Top Bottom