Status
Not open for further replies.
Mowlegod said:
Name:2deK_Maj_Lionheart
Nature of offense: Shooting and killing
Time and date:30/05/2013 17:00 GMT-ish
Relationship to offense: Saw the offense
Proof: http://i.imgur.com/9WtrTko.jpg

i would like to say that guy shooted at me first , so i know i am not allow to shoot but i only did it once because of that reason i did not tk anyone and if you guys see some shooting he normale gets a slay

i would like to ask a unban for this.

Regards Lionheart

Lionheart_ said:
Mowlegod said:
Name:2deK_Maj_Lionheart
Nature of offense: Shooting and killing
Time and date:30/05/2013 17:00 GMT-ish
Relationship to offense: Saw the offense
Proof: http://i.imgur.com/9WtrTko.jpg

i would like to say that guy shooted at me first , so i know i am not allow to shoot but i only did it once because of that reason i did not tk anyone and if you guys see some shooting he normale gets a slay

i would like to ask a unban for this.

Regards Lionheart

If you were at all competent you would use the template.

Name under which you were banned: 2deK_Maj_Lionheart
What was happening when you got banned: i shot a guy
Time and date: 30/05/2013 17:00 GMT-ish
Timezone: GMT +1
User Identification Number: 62464

Lionheart_ said:
Name under which you were banned: 2deK_Maj_Lionheart
What was happening when you got banned: i shot a guy
Time and date: 30/05/2013 17:00 GMT-ish
Timezone: GMT +1
User Identification Number: 62464
2 month ban, this isn't your first ban.

MrSt3fan said:

If I were to report someone who has fag in his name how long would his ban be?

That would depend on the nature of the offense, if he has been trolling previously in the game, if that person had been banned before, if that person is a known troll, many more reasons that I don't care to type.

Name under which you were banned: 91st_Rct_Biscuitnooooo (can't remember how many "o"'s.)
What was happening when you got banned: I joined the 91st's Training server under the name "Biscuitnoooooo"
Time and date: 31/05/13 can't remember the time exactly, around 6:50 GMT.
Timezone: GMT+0
User Identification Number: Not sure.

I am very sorry for this, I understood it would annoy Tavington but I didn't realise it would upset him enough for a perma ban. Also at the time James Stewart wasn't there, it was Jezza and he was the one who banned me. I did it without thinking, and was incredibly stupid.

Dashing Bastard said:
Name under which you were banned: 91st_Rct_Biscuitnooooo (can't remember how many "o"'s.)
What was happening when you got banned: I joined the 91st's Training server under the name "Biscuitnoooooo"

I am very sorry for this, I understood it would annoy Tavington but I didn't realise it would upset him enough for a perma ban. Also at the time James Stewart wasn't there, it was Jezza and he was the one who banned me. I did it without thinking, and was incredibly stupid.
Nope.

Dashing Bastard said:

No regrets  :cool:

James Grant said:
Dashing Bastard said:

No regrets  :cool:

Jezza don't make me go on Coalition Groupfighting :sad:

You did intentionally come into the server during the training of my light company and would have almost certainly trolled it had I not taken precautions.

James Grant said:
You did intentionally come into the server during the training of my light company and would have almost certainly trolled it had I not taken precautions.

Why do you assume I would of trolled? I joined and said "hello", that is all. You don't know me well enough Jezza to decide within 30 seconds whether I would of trolled your training, I was just waiting for the K-KA event to start.

Would like to apply for Admin.
Comunity name:Godygamer
Steam name:Godygamer
Location/Timezone:sad:UTC+02:00)
Regiments:84e
About yourself:i am a nice guy,which always looked forward to try something new.
Why would you be a good admin:Im quite active on the Groupfighting server,and would love to Admin something else apart from the 84e Siege
Previous experience(if any):Been a admin for 8 months now on the 84e Siege,and was admin on a TF2 Server

Dashing Bastard said:
James Grant said:

Why do you assume I would of trolled? I joined and said "hello", that is all. You don't know me well enough Jezza to decide within 30 seconds whether I would of trolled your training, I was just waiting for the K-KA event to start.

Do refrain from squabbling.

Name under which you were banned: Thomas Wallknox
What was happening when you got banned: Me and tav are no longer friends D:
Time and date: 2 months ago
Timezone:Uk
User Identification Number:

Community name: Thomas Wallknox
Steam Name: totalwar56
Location/Timezone:uk
Regiments:
About yourself: Im a lonely person looking for friends within the 91st. Please be my friend 
Why you would be a good admin: Cus Tav will teach me the ways
Previous Experience (if any): None

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A

1st off i know this is off topic, but wow...  have i missed some ****! (if anyone wants to give me a run down of what i have missed, PM me :grin: )

unfortunately this is why i have distanced myself from NW politics, so many trolls and di*k heads these days.

whilst many people play on NW servers, please remember that ultimately if a server is privately owned, the owners can do what they want- even if their reasons and motivations are unfair. If you break their rules, so help you  :evil:

Godygamer said:
Would like to apply for Admin.
Comunity name:Godygamer
Steam name:Godygamer
Location/Timezone:sad:UTC+02:00)
Regiments:84e
About yourself:i am a nice guy,which always looked forward to try something new.
Why would you be a good admin:Im quite active on the Groupfighting server,and would love to Admin something else apart from the 84e Siege
Previous experience(if any):Been a admin for 8 months now on the 84e Siege,and was admin on a TF2 Server
+1

Very nice person, active on the server, respected in the community and I am sure he is well qualified due to his experience on the 84e Siege Server.

Name under which you were banned: Amiral_De_Barque_Smouki
What was happening when you got banned: Doing idiot stuff, firing at people... I learned the lesson won't do that again
Time and date: 31/06/13 afternoon
Timezone: GMT
User Identification Number: Don't know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom