Groupfighting Server

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name under which you were banned: Groupfighting_Official
Server(s) you are banned from: None (that I know of)
What was happening when you got banned: I'd been playing for 1 hour on the server (3 v 3) taken out 2 people, teammate tk's me (accident) and then loses. I tk him. He's an admin. Instant perm ban.
Time and date: Um I don't know the exact time / date, I'm guessing around 5 - 7 months ago...
Timezone: London GMT
User Identification Number: [Unknown atm]

Burakkuada said:
Name under which you were banned: Groupfighting_Official
Server(s) you are banned from: None (that I know of)
What was happening when you got banned: I'd been playing for 1 hour on the server (3 v 3) taken out 2 people, teammate tk's me (accident) and then loses. I tk him. He's an admin. Instant perm ban.
Time and date: Um I don't know the exact time / date, I'm guessing around 5 - 7 months ago...

Uhm. You're applying for an unban on the wrong server, if you think the name you were banned under was the server name. Our server is named "Groupfighting_Server"

Sorry for the ****ty format;

Quote from: sleekcrush on Today at 02:03:45 pm
Are you sure it wasn't Groupfighting_Server? I'm not sure there is a server called Official_Groupfighting

Groupfighting_Server thread link

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,265621.0.html

Burakkauda: Yeah my bad

So apparently he just got the name wrong, I'm not really sure.

Builticus said:
Uhm. You're applying for an unban on the wrong server, if you think the name you were banned under was the server name. Our server is named "Groupfighting_Server"

Yeah my bad *facepalm*, I meant to put my name, I was tired sorry :razz:.

I'll do it again;

Name under which you were banned: Burakkuada
Server(s) you are banned from: Groupfighting_Server

Burakkuada said:
Builticus said:

Yeah my bad *facepalm*, I meant to put my name, I was tired sorry :razz:.

I'll do it again;

Name under which you were banned: Burakkuada
Server(s) you are banned from: Groupfighting_Server

Unbanned then.

Name under which you were banned: 91st_Pte_Hay_Park
What was happening when you got banned: I had a fight about why I wasn't wearing tags*
Time and date: I think last year November
Timezone: GMT+1
User Identification Number:  I can't find it with the dedicate

BART26th said:
Name under which you were banned: 91st_Pte_Hay_Park
What was happening when you got banned: I had a fight about why I wasn't wearing tags*
Time and date: I think last year November
Timezone: GMT+1
User Identification Number:  I can't find it with the dedicate

So you had a fight about why you were not wearing your tags, and you now put your name with tags of which you were banned under in your unban application, do you not see how you are completely undermining your own argument there?

Admin Application

Community name: 84e_SoP_IchDien
Steam Name: dienkonig
Location/Timezone: GMT
Regiments: 1st Rddt & 84e
About yourself: I play on this server %90 of the time and for the most part conduct is excellent. But it's extremely annoying when one or two people come and completely ignore the rules and the verbal warnings of other players. The server already has great admins but there are still periods where there is no coverage, and I hope that by being accepted I can reduce these periods of lawlessness.
Why you would be a good admin: I'm relatively new (only a weee 267 hours logged), so only a couple of you I may know me right now but I believe that if I'm accepted I can become a helpful and active part of this server's community. As well as fulfilling the role of resident punching bag. I can promise you that I'll use my best judgement to make sure my decisions are right the first time, and I will make amends immediately if this proves not to be the case.
Previous Experience (if any): None, but I've held positions of responsibility in other communities before and I've spent plenty of time observing and helping the admins on 84e_Siege trying to deal with the sizeable challenge of keeping 150+ players orderly.

Might as well through in an admin application seeing how there is little to no NA administrators, which could help at certain times.

Community name: 00th_Vtrn_Sleek

Steam Name: sleekcrush (Actual ID: sleekcrush10)

Location/Timezone: New York, United States of America EST (College); Florida, United States of America EST (Home)

Regiments: 29th Worcestershire (5 months), Bataillon des Marins de la Garde Impériale, 00th Intergalatic Space Regiment (Since November)

About yourself: Well, I'm just finishing up my first year at Syracuse University studying Information Technology and Management. I play the tuba in the marching band. I spend too many hours on this game, which ranges from NW_Official_NA1, NW_Official_EU1, Groupfighting_Server, and other NA groupfighting servers. I find myself to be a mature individual who plays this game for the fun of it. I get along with most of the community except for people I have never seen before and always conduct myself in a decent manner.

Why you would be a good admin: I have admin on a lot of servers which I frequently visit and play/keep the peace and do a damn good job at it. The main point is the time difference, as when I go on when it is late at night in Europe and there is some people on, including trolls, no admins are present at the time. Being an admin, I would correct these problems so there players wouldn't have to worry about it.

Previous Experience (if any): NW_Official_NA1, NW_Official_EU1, Thundersnow_Events (Co-admin Menelaos's Thursday Event(200 people) + Thundersnow's Friday event(130 people) + my own Wednesday Event(200 people)), FG_Groupfighting, 1stFKI Server (Millander's Tuesday Classical Event(130 people) and Siege Server), 3eVolt Server.

I hope you consider my application and get back to me. Thanks.

Name under which you were banned: Nachoskiy <-- might have this with tags also
What was happening when you got banned: I was messing about with my friend and i really regret it now and this was like 1yr ago ish when this happened.
Time and date: sometime in 2012 i guess
Timezone:GMT + 1
User Identification Number: I don't know what mine is

Nachoskiy said:
Name under which you were banned: Nachoskiy <-- might have this with tags also
What was happening when you got banned: I was messing about with my friend and i really regret it now and this was like 1yr ago ish when this happened.
Time and date: sometime in 2012 i guess
Timezone:GMT + 1
User Identification Number: I don't know what mine is

Unbanned and it was not one year ago. It was less.

Name under which you were banned: Thomas Wallknox
What was happening when you got banned: I was trying to annoy Tav by calling him friend and he wasn't having it so he banned me
Time and date: 20th April around 1 Pm
Timezone. Uk
User Identification Number:

Im sorry for my action's

Thomas_The_Mighty said:
Name under which you were banned: Thomas Wallknox
What was happening when you got banned: I was trying to annoy Tav by calling him friend and he wasn't having it so he banned me
Time and date: 20th April around 1 Pm
Timezone. Uk
User Identification Number:

Im sorry for my action's

Seeing how it's not your first ban, unbanned on 3rd of June.

sleekcrush said:
Might as well through in an admin application seeing how there is little to no NA administrators, which could help at certain times.

Community name: 00th_Vtrn_Sleek

Steam Name: sleekcrush (Actual ID: sleekcrush10)

Location/Timezone: New York, United States of America EST (College); Florida, United States of America EST (Home)

Regiments: 29th Worcestershire (5 months), Bataillon des Marins de la Garde Impériale, 00th Intergalatic Space Regiment (Since November)

About yourself: Well, I'm just finishing up my first year at Syracuse University studying Information Technology and Management. I play the tuba in the marching band. I spend too many hours on this game, which ranges from NW_Official_NA1, NW_Official_EU1, Groupfighting_Server, and other NA groupfighting servers. I find myself to be a mature individual who plays this game for the fun of it. I get along with most of the community except for people I have never seen before and always conduct myself in a decent manner.

Why you would be a good admin: I have admin on a lot of servers which I frequently visit and play/keep the peace and do a damn good job at it. The main point is the time difference, as when I go on when it is late at night in Europe and there is some people on, including trolls, no admins are present at the time. Being an admin, I would correct these problems so there players wouldn't have to worry about it.

Previous Experience (if any): NW_Official_NA1, NW_Official_EU1, Thundersnow_Events (Co-admin Menelaos's Thursday Event(200 people) + Thundersnow's Friday event(130 people) + my own Wednesday Event(200 people)), FG_Groupfighting, 1stFKI Server (Millander's Tuesday Classical Event(130 people) and Siege Server), 3eVolt Server.

I hope you consider my application and get back to me. Thanks.

Also - add me on steam, [91st] Soul

Ban Request;

Name of the person causing trouble: Mr_Happy
Nature of their offense: Tk. Three times in a row.
Time and date of their offense:  7/05/13. 1am
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question: None

Proof:
mG4mxzA.png

Name under which you were banned: Kim
What was happening when you got banned: I was talked trash to James Stewarts. i'm very sorry.. it wont happen again.. i was so stupid.. please forgive me
Time and date: it was like 3 months ago..
Timezone: GTM+1
User Identification Number: i dont know what mine is

Guillee said:
Ban Request;

Name of the person causing trouble: Mr_Happy
Nature of their offense: Tk. Three times in a row.
Time and date of their offense:  7/05/13. 1am
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question: None

Proof:
mG4mxzA.png

Will ban.

Daichi2600 said:
Name under which you were banned: Kim
What was happening when you got banned: I was talked trash to James Stewarts. i'm very sorry.. it wont happen again.. i was so stupid.. please forgive me
Time and date: it was like 3 months ago..
Timezone: GTM+1
User Identification Number: i dont know what mine is

Unban on 14/05/13.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom