Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Admin Application:

Community name: Hendrik Zobel/ Ingame: 1te_GLR_Mus_Zobel
Steam Name: hendrikmsv02
Location/Timezone: Germany/GMT +1
Regiments: 13e, 5th TFF, 1te GLR
About yourself: I'm Hendrik, 17, from Germany, playing Napoleonic Wars/Mount'n Musket for 2 years now. My first regiment was 13e which I joined in August 2011, after 3 month me and some german friends switched to the 5th TFF which is a germanspeaking Lineinfantry Regiment. I hade 11 awesome months there as solider and officer. 5 weeks ago I joined the 1te Garde Landwehr Regiment, which is a germanspeaking Lineinfantry Regiment too.
Why you would be a good admin: I play really often on Groupfight_Server. I know the rules and agree with them. I was admin in some other games admin, so i have a little bit experience how to handle with teamkillers, trolls etc.
Previous Experience (if any): I was admin in some other games like ArmA or Red Orchestra 2. I organized some Linebattle-Events in MM and NW, so I know how to use the admin pannel.

Thanks you for your attention and I#m looking forward to hear from you.  :smile:

Hawkes said:
I love the new maps - my cardboard box of a computer can run them smoothly.  :grin:
Good to hear. Hopefully the servers will be up and ruining again this evening, our server box is well to put it layman's terms having a mild stroke.

Name under which you were banned: 41e_Col_Guillaume
Server(s) you are banned from: Groupfighting
What was happening when you got banned: I have no idea because I have not been banned while I was on the server. I just can not join it now, access is denied for me...
Time and date: 03/05/2013 or 03/04/2013
Timezone: CET-France
User Identification Number: ?

Community name: 77y_Cpl_Father-Jack

Steam Name:Father Jack (77y)

Location/Timezone:grin:ublin GMT

Regiments:77y

About yourself:Well I'm a teenager with a minor addiction to Groupfighting, While I may not have a lot of free time On my hands I often find myself playing quite late at night with little to no admins on.I'm Irish which means I have a terrible sense of Humor and a Disliking of speaking the Irish language (I'm sure Tav is aware of that)

Why you would be a good admin:Well I have being playing on GroupFighting since MM and have seen myself slowly develop my melee skills on that server, I am On it daily and while I may not be amazing at melee (I'm actually a pretty average melee'r by no means amazing) I do like to go on it and Hone my skills.

Previous Experience (if any):3te_ArtyBattle (Pretty much artillery groupfighting)

Thanks for reading, I look forward to you're feedback, Good or bad.

-Father Jack

*Just thought I'd repost it, since my rank and my admining experience has changed.

Name of the person causing trouble: SS_Sapper_GunZo
Nature of their offense: Shooting a player intentionally, with full knowledge of server rules.
Time and date of their offense: 20/03/2013, 18:04 GMT
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question: Witness.
Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots (use spoilers!):
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/867214686382627747/837875F74042BC246DC397FB24B06DC3C1276CCB/

Hawkes said:
Nature of their offense: Shooting a player intentionally, with full knowledge of server rules.
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/867214686382627747/837875F74042BC246DC397FB24B06DC3C1276CCB/

To just inform you and everyone else, the Groupfighting_Server that is currently online is  temporarily hosted, by Bever. However, the ban list will be transferred over soon, our server should be backup later tonight.

Builticus said:
Hawkes said:

To just inform you and everyone else, the Groupfighting_Server that is currently online is  temporarily hosted, by Bever. However, the ban list will be transferred over soon, our server should be backup later tonight.

+1 Yea I can vouch for that he shot me just because.....well because he is GunZo!

Father Jack said:
Builticus said:
Hawkes said:

+1 Yea I can vouch for that he shot me just because.....well because he is GunZo!

Well, he's banned anyway.  :smile:

Tambour said:
What was happening when you got banned: I have no idea because I have not been banned while I was on the server. I just can not join it now, access is denied for me...

I'm banned since several weeks for no reason and I'm still waiting......

Tambour said:
Tambour said:

Then you can wait longer since you were not banned on that name, find your ID.

Unban Request;

Name under which you were banned: 3rdSFG_Lt_Thomas_Wallknox
Server(s) you are banned from: Group fighting
What was happening when you got banned: A guy called meister kept stabbing me with his short saber so I shot him once ( I got a slay ) he kept stabbing me the next round so I shot him again then I got perm banned
Time and date: 16th March  Time 23:45
Timezone: Uk
User Identification Number:

Thomas_The_Mighty said:
Unban Request;

What was happening when you got banned: A guy called meister kept stabbing me with his short saber so I shot him once ( I got a slay ) he kept stabbing me the next round so I shot him again then I got perm banned

Your other unban request was answered, do refrain from posting more.

Thomas_The_Mighty said:
Unban Request;

You were told you'd be unbanned on the 31st. You can wait till then, if you spam this thread in the hope of getting an early unban, I'll just leave you banned.

Builticus said:
Tambour said:
Tambour said:

Then you can wait longer since you were not banned on that name, find your ID.

Try with "simple_zizi" ... Can you unban with an IP ?

Name under which you were banned: Ve_3e_Fus_Troister

Server(s) you are banned from: Groupfighting_Server

What was happening when you got banned: Im attack with my hand my friendly im sorry.

Time and date: I d'ont remember

Timezone: GMT+1

User Identification Number: I dont hunderstand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom