Groupfighting Server

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robbo said:
Name under which you were banned: SWAG (I believe)
What was happening when you got banned: I allowed my friend to use my account as he wished to try out the game, he tells me that he shot someone then left the server. He then returned and got permanently banned after a few rounds.
Time and date: 2:00pm - 3:00pm 26/7/13
Timezone: GMT
User Identification Number: 490937

Unbanned on the 1st of August.

Name of the person causing trouble:TR_Turktim
Nature of their offense: Shooting
Time and date of their offense: 26/07/2013 22:00-23:00
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question: Witness plus victim  :cry:
Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots (use spoilers!):
1hPsZhG.jpg
GHAxVLQ.jpg
r1FN9Q4.jpg

Name of the person causing trouble:34th_2nd_Pte_iThickoNickoz
Time and date of their offense: Same as above
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question: Just a witness thank god!
LtrOkFC.jpg
2FuXZer.jpg

The Nutty Pig said:
Name of the person causing trouble:TR_Turktim
Time and date of their offense: 26/07/2013 22:00-23:00
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question: Witness plus victim  :cry:
1hPsZhG.jpg
GHAxVLQ.jpg
r1FN9Q4.jpg

Name of the person causing trouble:34th_2nd_Pte_iThickoNickoz
Time and date of their offense: Same as above
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question: Just a witness thank god!
LtrOkFC.jpg
2FuXZer.jpg

Both banned.

As you know, the Clews opened a Groupfighting server recently.: The reactions of the "GroupFighting" mighty server admins rised upon us like a Damocles sword.We can highlight the reaction of a recently ejected guy of the "Best EU regiment" (Gooby pls) that can be compared to a headless chicken, shouting words but forgetting that his head do not follow anymore... (No rage m:cool:.
I gladly appreciate the fact that you also accepted officers class on your servers now. If you continue to take our ideas, we will begin to be the angular stone of your mighty servers. Maybe we really are the harbingers of change and maybe we are too humble to accept it. But, anyway,  keep your glory (or do I have to say our ideas, I don't know, maybe) and go peacefully steal someone else. We will not kill someone or take any kind revenge, there are people that can easily do that, we don't want to steal what they work for :grin:

BigRedOne said:
As you know, the Clews opened a Groupfighting server recently.The reactions of the "GroupFighting" mighty servers instantly rised upon us like a Damocles sword.We can highlight the reaction of a recently ejected guy of the "Best EU regiment" (Gooby pls) that can be compared to a headless chicken, shouting words but forgetting that his head do not follow anymore... (No rage m:cool:.
I gladly appreciate the fact that you also accepted officers class on your servers now. If you continue to take our ideas, we will begin to be the angular stone of your mighty servers. Maybe we really are the harbingers of change and maybe we are too humble to accept it. But, anyway,  keep your glory (or do I have to say our ideas, I don't know, maybe) and go peacefully steal someone else. We will not kill someone or take any kind revenge, there are people that can easily do that, we don't want to steal what they work for :grin:

Can you say that in English please?

BigRedOne said:
As you know, the Clews opened a Groupfighting server recently.The reactions of the "GroupFighting" mighty servers instantly rised upon us like a Damocles sword.We can highlight the reaction of a recently ejected guy of the "Best EU regiment" (Gooby pls) that can be compared to a headless chicken, shouting words but forgetting that his head do not follow anymore... (No rage m:cool:.

Right, I think I understand what you said, I think, I'm not quite sure, but I think I do. Anyway to address your point, we've had a server up called "91st_Melee_Server" for over 3 months which allowed Swords and Bayonets, therefore your argument is invalid, if anything you stole our idea, now we didn't trademark it (lol) so I don't care what you do. Stop crying because you got banned again, you're a troll and always have been. I suggest instead of crying on this thread you go and practice your English.

Unban Request;

Name under which my friend was banned: IR_Nr59_Drag_Roach
What was happening when you got banned: A Colonel teamkilled him all the time, so he started to defend himself and teamkilled back the next rounds
Time and date: Unknown, but along time ago! He thinks more than 6 months
Timezone: gmt+1
User Identification Number: Sorry, we don't know that.

Now he knows that what he did was a fault and he apologies.

IR_Nr59_Lamastos said:
Unban Request;

Name under which my friend was banned: IR_Nr59_Drag_Roach
What was happening when you got banned: A Colonel teamkilled him all the time, so he started to defend himself and teamkilled back the next rounds
Time and date: Unknown, but along time ago! He thinks more than 6 months
Timezone: gmt+1
User Identification Number: Sorry, we don't know that.

Now he knows that what he did was a fault and he apologies.
The story seems highly unlikely but I have no means of checking it's validity, unbanned, make sure he doesn't misbehave again.

James Stewart said:
BigRedOne said:

Right, I think I understand what you said, I think, I'm not quite sure, but I think I do. Anyway to address your point, we've had a server up called "91st_Melee_Server" for over 3 months which allowed Swords and Bayonets, therefore your argument is invalid, if anything you stole our idea, now we didn't trademark it (lol) so I don't care what you do. Stop crying because you got banned again, you're a troll and always have been. I suggest instead of crying on this thread you go and practice your English.

FFS, stop being a d*ck, English is obviously not his native language so the basic retarded reply of the typical britfegh b*tching on the expression is a way more stupid.

Now I beg you to stop acting like a frustrated child pls and post other things than : " Hurr Durr, look at him pls, mad again cuz banned lulz "

>Sage

Thank you James Stewart. You can take my word as a high ranked officer that i checked the story and I spoke with the Colonel who teamkilled him on steam. It is the true story, if it isn't, i wouldn't post the unban request here :wink:

He will behave now.

Kavar222 said:
James Stewart said:
BigRedOne said:

FFS, stop being a d*ck, English is obviously not his native language so the basic retarded reply of the typical britfegh b*tching on the expression is a way more stupid.

Now I beg you to stop acting like a frustrated child pls and post other things than : " Hurr Durr, look at him pls, mad again cuz banned lulz "

>Sage
You're asking me to stop being a **** when he comes on our thread and  accuses us of stealing his material when in reality it was him who took the idea from us? Now I don't particularly care if one server only allows Sappers or if they follow the exact rule-set we do, what I do care about is uneducated imbeciles poking their nose in other peoples business.

I was being serious by the way, I found it very hard to comprehend his post. I request that you keep your nose to yourself in future. Your opinion is neither warranted nor is it valued.

IR_Nr59_Lamastos said:
Thank you James Stewart. You can take my word as a high ranked officer that i checked the story and I spoke with the Colonel who teamkilled him on steam. It is the true story, if it isn't, i wouldn't post the unban request here :wink:

He will behave now.
Alright, thanks.

Name under which you were banned: TheSlothKing
What was happening when you got banned: No idea exactly when or why I was banned, Must have been a log ban or something. I cannot recall a reason to be banned however if there is I'd be happy to explain.
Time and date: Anytime between today and last Thursday.
User Identification Number:

Eoin2011 said:
Name under which you were banned: TheSlothKing
What was happening when you got banned: No idea exactly when or why I was banned, Must have been a log ban or something. I cannot recall a reason to be banned however if there is I'd be happy to explain.
Time and date: Anytime between today and last Thursday.

Unbanned

Also, trial period for Swords to be allowed has now ended and now Bayonets are only allowed. Thanks for everyones feedback. We've also set up Sword_Groupfighting, if you wish to practice against swords.

Unban Request;

Name under which you were banned:22nd_Foot_Pte_Pete_man
What was happening when you got banned: I tapped out when the game started and apparently when i clicked the icon to get back to the game my character on the server shot and killed a person. after that i got permanently banned without a warning and without ability to explain myself.
Time and date:cant remember but around 00, 26. July.
Timezone: UTC +1

[22nd]PeteMan said:
Unban Request;

Name under which you were banned:22nd_Foot_Pte_Pete_man
What was happening when you got banned: I tapped out when the game started and apparently when i clicked the icon to get back to the game my character on the server shot and killed a person. after that i got permanently banned without a warning and without ability to explain myself.
Time and date:cant remember but around 00, 26. July.
Timezone: UTC +1

We don't perma ban for first time offences, so you must've done it before that.

I can asure you that I have not done it before. Perhaps the admin at the point thought I had done it before, but in all the times i have been on the groupfighting server, which is many times, I have never shot another person.

[22nd]PeteMan said:
I can asure you that I have not done it before. Perhaps the admin at the point thought I had done it before, but in all the times i have been on the groupfighting server, which is many times, I have never shot another person.

Hopefully your word is good enough, unbanned.

Builticus said:
[22nd]PeteMan said:

Hopefully your word is good enough, unbanned.

Thank you. And of course it is, or else i would'nt be bothering the hosts of the server :smile:

James Stewart said:
You're asking me to stop being a **** when he comes on our thread and  accuses us of stealing his material when in reality it was him who took the idea from us? Now I don't particularly care if one server only allows Sappers or if they follow the exact rule-set we do, what I do care about is uneducated imbeciles poking their nose in other peoples business.

I was being serious by the way, I found it very hard to comprehend his post. I request that you keep your nose to yourself in future. Your opinion is neither warranted nor is it valued.

That would be so cool...

Unban Request:

Name under which you were banned: Tango
What was happening when you got banned: I team killed, because the 3rd fg were trolling me so i wanted revenge. I know its stupid and shouldn't have but i was a bit pissed.
Time and date:28/03/2013 16:55?
Timezone: London Time
User Identification Number: have no idea

So I have waited the four months of getting banned and I have learned mty lesson, it was stupid to tk another reg member because I was annoyed and I will never do something so stupid again I hope you will consider my unban application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom