Resolved Green/Yellow/Red Profits not color coded correctly

Users who are viewing this thread

Since the 1.4 Beta update I have noticed that if I buy something at 22 gold and sell it at 21 or 20 gold, the number shows GREEN when it should show RED. Also, with the first trade perk it is suppose to track my profits but none of the number in my inventory show any color other than drab yellow, no matter the price differences. Same goes for the prices in the shops inventories, drab yellow. The only color changes are in the "tool tips" box.

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting.

Also, just now I bought a horse for what was displayed as "around average" price and I got a skill increase in my Trade Skill. Trade Skill increases are only supposed to happen when you make a profit, not just buy something at full price.

Also, with the first trade perk it is suppose to track my profits but none of the number in my inventory show any color other than drab yellow, no matter the price differences. Same goes for the prices in the shops inventories, drab yellow. The only color changes are in the "tool tips" box.

Exactly what I'm suffering right now. I hoped it will be fixed in hotfix but it didnt. Can't see it is profit or not, every item is yellow. Hardcore experience for my trade merchant playthrought.

I'm having the same issue.
I started a new game on the Beta 1.4 and also have the first trade perk (Whole seller) but none of the profits are marked. All prices are just default yellow (no matter how much I sell or buy).

Back
Top Bottom